Dr.
남원장
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
990 만원
Days
30 days

Last year, I went on a summer diet, and although I really liked my body, I was really worried because my breasts had become really weak. As I did strength training and aerobic exercise at the same time, I lost a lot of breast fat, and I was worried a lot because I felt like my clothes didn't look good and my femininity had disappeared . I didn't think it would be too late, so I made a big decision this year and chose Globi Plastic Surgery, where an acquaintance of mine had surgery first. In conclusion, I am very satisfied now . First of all, I also have a goal... !!! In fact, it would be a lie to say that I didn't feel any pain at all right after the surgery, but it seemed like it was difficult for 2-3 days and after that it was fine. And I definitely gained a lot of weight for about a week because of the swelling and because I couldn't move, but by the 2nd week, the swelling had almost gone down and I was too. Once I took care of it, it went back to normal!! And since I have fair skin, the scars after surgery are more visible - not yet!! The director is taking extra care, giving me laser treatment and applying ointment well! Director Nam, please really take care of me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's only been a month yet, but I'm looking forward to the future even more. I really didn't want to take before pictures, so I didn't leave them out because I was embarrassed that someone might fall asleep... but there was nothing like that. I really want to tell you that you won't regret it if you do it!!
Written by
App

Comment 8
새모 2023-07-28 (금) 20:03 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I put it in well without overdoing it. The shape looks like natural breasts, so it's pretty!!
한국외대여신유밍 2023-07-29 (토) 02:31 1 Years ago Address
Oh I'm envious
더애쁨이 2023-07-29 (토) 21:39 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's really natural! so pretty
채가람 2023-07-29 (토) 23:07 1 Years ago Address
혹시 정보 얻을 수 있을까? 보형물 종류랑 비용!!
갬뛰 2023-07-30 (일) 06:55 1 Years ago Address
부럽다..나도 다음주 예정중인데 무섭기도하고 기대된다ㅜ
앵그리피자 2023-07-30 (일) 08:31 1 Years ago Address
3개월 후기 궁금합니다
찌니찌님 2023-07-30 (일) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
진짜 자신감 뿜뿜할만하다...넘 부럽다