Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I wanted to do breast surgery for 3 years... I wanted to do it very much, but I couldn't think of something going into my body, so I kept putting it off. I wanted to, so I started looking for a hospital by looking at the reviews of Onnees!! But strangely, I was attracted to Director Song Jae-yong hahaha I felt like I had to do something here... Career and professionalism were ranked first!! Reservation for consultation right away Counseling day!! Soljjiki.. Director Song has a professional tone and feeling that tells you what you need rather than a feeling of sweetness and intimacy. I think you can do it lol But this is not the feeling of rough counseling, but the strict professor st..... Oh and! The manager was very friendly haha ​​Are you a Korean with a very high tension??? Your English pronunciation is so awesome >< There was no pressure, and he kindly explained just what I wanted haha ​​As soon as the consultation was over, I went straight to the surgery without looking at other hospitals! Then, on the day of surgery, D-Day.... It was the first general anesthesia in my life, so I was more nervous about this than surgery. Now I know... Anyway, I gargle, change clothes, and enter the operating room... The anesthesiologist comes and anesthetizes me~ As soon as I wake up, I wake up in the recovery room... It didn't work out, so I kept feeling very cold unconsciously, but I think I repeated it. The nurses in the operating room kindly covered me with a blanket and turned on the heater. Good haha ​​Ah, one thing that was disappointing on the day of the surgery was that the head of the department couldn't see his face and even after the surgery, he didn't have a KakaoTalk to check if the surgery went well . It's a week later, so I'm going to follow-up care, but I thought it wouldn't hurt in a week before the surgery, but in fact, winning without pain was a failure... I'm famous among my friends as a kid who can't feel pain... I don't say that any surgery hurts and put others to sleep. Even though I'm sober... It really hurt... I felt like my chest was falling out ㅠㅠㅠ I wanted to be able to hug it like this until the 2nd or 3rd day of painless use, so I cooked and ate and was elated, but as soon as the pain was removed, hell started hahaha Hahaha especially getting up after lying down is hell... Every time I lie down and wake up, I grab my breasts to see if the implants are moving . I can't imagine it yet, but I want to recover quickly hahahaha>
Written by
App

Comment 3
감규링 2023-07-05 (수) 02:02 1 Years ago Address
가슴수술 생각중인데 도움이 됐습니다!
스피니커럼 2023-07-06 (목) 14:59 1 Years ago Address
관련 정보 아주 잘보고 갑니당 !!
하몽라몽 2023-07-20 (목) 02:58 11 Months ago Address
와 저 고통대문에 너무 힘든데, 3주 되가시는데 지금은 어떠셔요?
Prev  Next  List