Dr.
송재용원장님
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1111 만원
Days
74 days

2nd month review ㅁ Breast surgery 2nd month review  ㄴ The surgery went really well. The pain went away around the 3rd week . When you do the bowing action, the implant moves forward and it puts some strength on your lower back, but you can still endure it, and I haven't done the upper band since the first month, and I can sleep on my side . I'm a bit scared, so I'm going to watch it until the third month.   Pros : First of all, the clothes everyone says are so different. Because I have breasts, my waist looks thinner and I feel more confident no matter what I wear. I can wear off-shoulder clothes with confidence. And the best thing is Mulberry You don't have to wear a bra, even if you only have nipple patches or thin pads, you have fake assets, so you're full of confidence and satisfied hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha My life has changed, I have breasts that I never had before, so I have confidence, my clothes are different, and the eyes of the opposite sex are different. I can open my eyes with confidence, and I work harder. The value of life goes up and no matter what clothes you wear!! So make sure you have the money to get the surgery and if you wish, do it!!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
11 Hours ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Hours ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
닉네임유유
Hey guys, it's been two months.'s Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 4
jargcc 2023-05-20 (토) 11:30 1 Years ago Address
티안나고 좋아요~
부룩스 2023-05-21 (일) 01:29 1 Years ago Address
헉 너무 잘 됐네요!! 혹시 가격 알려주실 수 있나용
산까치 2023-05-29 (월) 02:48 1 Years ago Address
잘되었네요
앵쥬 2023-06-20 (화) 04:24 1 Years ago Address
추카해!!
Prev  Next  List