Dr.
이재수
Hospital
넥스트성형외과의원
Price
390 만원
Days
1400 days
It's been 4 years since the breast surgery. The doctor couldn't check the bottom line of both breasts, and made the bottom line lower than the bottom line . There was no correction on the short side, so there was a slight difference even when standing still. I'm living without any problems. The scars on my armpits can't be seen .
Written by
App

Comment 4
보미오나봐 2023-04-20 (목) 13:34 1 Years ago Address
I would be upset that there is a difference between the two sides because I didn't check the bottom line properly. Shouldn’t I have corrective surgery at a hospital? I hope there is nothing wrong with the results of the examination for the suspected nodule.
Sys123 Writer 2023-04-20 (목) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
When checking before surgery, the bottom line was checked properly and written on the chart. When I wrote this on the chart and asked why the bottom line was wrong, I went into the operating room and sat him down and checked the bottom line again, and it turned out to be the opposite?;;; I think it's just an excuse and that I wasn't able to concentrate on the surgery... I've done a few surgeries, but I guess he didn't have a keen eye for attention... I think it depends on the doctor's condition that day and his attitude... I already had no choice, so I ended up not making a complaint. ..
귀여밍밍 2023-05-02 (화) 13:11 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh my!
구미ttjj 2023-05-24 (수) 09:12 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List