Dr.
심소정원장
Hospital
고운몸의원 강남
Price
1980000 만원
Days
60 days

I thought everything would be over after the breast surgery.. It was great at first because I gained volume that wasn't there before, but now it's a problem because there's too much volume... hahaha.. After the breast surgery, if you pretend to have breasts that had surgery, people will recognize you, but it's the same with my breasts ^^. . Because I thought it would be noticeable to others, I became more timid and intimidated.. ㅠㅠ I thought I would have to get rid of everything after doing it, but I think I ended up being more reserved.. They say there is no end to greed, but honestly, it's hard for a woman to give up her breasts. Removing implants. I was looking for a way to make it less noticeable without using filler, and I came to know about fillers. If filler goes into the body, not even the forehead... I heard that the forehead also needs 5 cc to be noticeable, but I was prepared to go in with 100 cc if it was the chest, but during the consultation, the director said They said that 30cc would be enough, but to be honest, I didn't trust it until just before the procedure . How could 30cc make the breasts look natural? So I asked the director in the treatment room, and he said that 30cc was really enough. I'm reluctant to do it because it's breasts, but there are a lot of people who get the procedure haha. They showed me cases of the procedure saying that you can look natural and voluptuous just by creating cleavage. It was trustworthy, so I decided to give it a try . Since I didn't sleep and used local anesthesia, there was no pain at all (I also had the surgery). This much... haha) The procedure didn't take long . I almost cried after the procedure... It was the ideal breast shape I wanted... Perhaps because the director was a woman, it seemed like she really knew women's feelings and tastes well . It's best not to let the space between your breasts widen when you have them. Before, anyone could see that my breasts had surgery, but now they really look like my own breasts.

Comment 6
윤기얌 2023-04-22 (토) 21:34 1 Years ago Address
진짜 신기해용 !
로우마 2023-04-23 (일) 09:45 1 Years ago Address
I guess I'll do it.. I'm glad you were satisfied. It's Dahyang.
루니12 2023-04-24 (월) 04:28 1 Years ago Address
Well done
다미베니 2023-04-24 (월) 13:58 1 Years ago Address
It's a good thing I made sure haha. The photo looks natural enough!!
라라뢘드 2023-05-09 (화) 11:54 1 Years ago Address
Are fillers possible with implants!??
아기너구리 2024-03-21 (목) 21:32 3 Months ago Address
No, on the Gangnam Unnie app, they write the same text with the same photo. What is that?? Don’t ordinary people usually write the same sentences even if they leave multiple reviews??
Prev  Next  List