Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mentor Extra 3rd week review (post-care + pain + size)

찌찌뽀잉 2023-04-13 (목) 13:21 1 Years ago 3580
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
21 days

Hey guys~ I received care for the 1st and 2nd weeks~ I wrote before receiving the review for the 1st week and said that the reservation was a mess, but I thought this part needed an explanation~ The reason the reservation didn't go well was because the reservations for the 1st~3rd month of follow-up care were already full. I don't think it worked out well at the time I wanted. After the 2nd week of treatment, you can make a reservation for a month in advance. It may be difficult to make a reservation for the first 1 to 2 weeks, but since you make a reservation in advance, it doesn't seem like it won't work out... Still, you can make a reservation for follow-up care after the surgery. If you are making a reservation on a day other than the stitch removal day, it is best to make sure by asking whether it is the 1st or 2nd week of treatment. I had the stitches removed during the 1st week of treatment, and while I was sitting on the chair in the treatment room waiting, the doctor came and looked at the shape of my breasts and asked if I had any questions. During the consultation, I was so embarrassed to take my clothes off to measure my size, but after the surgery, I felt like a father... Even after taking my clothes off, I asked questions, and the teacher's mannerisms... lol. He had the sense to look at the shape of my breasts and answer while looking at the wall. Then, I went to get follow-up care. There was no waiting time, and I got a modeling pack and lymphatic massage. There was an aftercare teacher. I talked to him while I was receiving treatment, and he was so fun. My eyes were so pretty. Did he do it too? I thought it was a foreigner hahaha. I was surprised because she spoke Korean so well. She was very kind and pretty. She is a girl, but she likes pretty people...hahaha. And in the second week, I received a Creo treatment with aloe gel (?) and a manual treatment to relieve the fever, and a lymphatic massage. It was taken care of. The teacher who taught me praised me and said that I had the best recovery ability and that a lot of the swelling had gone down. I was flattered. He even said that it didn't look like I was in any pain... haha. "That's right~ I'm a normal person." Except for not being able to raise my arms, my arms can't reach my ears~ haha. Except for this, my first child is 5 years old. Hawon too~ You can take the second child to and from school, and even cook and wash the kids~!! I pushed my child to and from school with a stroller or wagon. Sometimes, if I had to take the car seat, I rode the first child alone and carried the second child in my arms. I thought I would be able to carry my second child after two weeks. This is the freedom of a pain-free winner. My specifications are height 168, weight 60, and ribcage. 76 Chest room 12 Hey~ I finally went to the Venus store to buy a V-fit.. hahaha. They measured my size and brought me a 15 D cup, but when I tried it on, it didn't fit... It was too small.. The boss asked if it hurt and brought me an E cup. Also, ah... he said that this wasn't the case and that my breasts were sticking out, so he gave me an F cup . Decided on 75F~~!! Wow..but Venus V-Fit..the price haha. Still, it’s a line that takes care of even the floating room, so I’ll go with this one!! According to the size measurement, it is D, but my sister's D cup bra at home doesn't fit..lol I don't think I should buy D when I buy underwear in 3 months...lol. I want to buy pretty underwear quickly. My husband also touched it today and said that it has become really soft and he likes it...lol 1 I'm starting scar care in the first month and I want to get it done quickly. I was wondering if I should put something on in advance, but the nurse said I'm going to start scar care in the first month and told me not to put anything on! I am also very good at listening to this kind of thing.. haha ​​Please listen to my scar care talk a lot starting from the first month~
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1199)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
10 Days ago
요서
Mentor Extra 3rd week review (post-care + pain + size)'s Reviews More (10/1199)

Comment 22
카프리쑨 2023-04-13 (목) 13:44 1 Years ago Address
진짜 너무 이뿌게 잘됐댜

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-04-16 (일) 23:40 1 Years ago Address
고마워ㅎㅎ나도 너무만족
송롱이 2023-04-13 (목) 14:27 1 Years ago Address
와 진짜 이쁘게잘됫당 ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

고마워 붓기더빠지면 더좋을듯ㅎㅎ
하트모모 2023-04-13 (목) 14:31 1 Years ago Address
다음 후기도 궁금해!!!

다음에도 더자세하게 올리려궁ㅋㅋ
후기 쓰기 재밌네
비비안쓰 2023-04-13 (목) 17:43 1 Years ago Address
후기 보면 확실히 멘토가 빵빵하긴하당

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-04-16 (일) 23:41 1 Years ago Address
웅 진짜 멘엑이 젤좋은것같아
제젭알 2023-04-14 (금) 20:28 1 Years ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘되셨어요 ㅠㅠ 저도 여기 예약해놔서 벌써 기다려집니다..

오ㅎㅎㅎ좋은 결과있으시기를ㅎㅎ
감자마루치킨 2023-04-16 (일) 23:39 1 Years ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘 나온것같아 축하해!

ㅎㅎㅈ고마워 빨리 일반 속옷입고싶다
JWWWW 2023-04-21 (금) 23:55 1 Years ago Address
우왕 자연스럽고 예쁘게 잘된거같아 아기키우는 예사 후기 너무 반갑...ㅠㅠ 혹시 2주차되기전에는 아기 못안아줬오? 하이체어 앉히기 침대에서 들어올리기 같은ㅠㅠ 수술예약해두고 아기가 젤걱정이라...

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-04-21 (금) 23:59 1 Years ago Address
신랑이 딱 주말봐주고 월욜부터가 3일차였던가 했는데 첫째하원 둘째 등하원 때문에 거의 잠깐들어서 유모차에태우고 밀고 등하원핸오ㅎㅎ
근데 든다는얘기가 진짜ㅈ말그대로 들기 번쩍안아드는게 아니고 진짜 짐짝처럼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
그렇게 일주일생활하고는 이주차되니깐 이케아 식탁에 앉혀줄수잇을정도ㅋㅋㅋ

JWWWW 2023-04-22 (토) 00:07 1 Years ago Address
핰ㅋㅋ짐짝처럼ㅋㅋㅋ 나도 남편이 휴가를 못내서ㅠㅠ 일주일정도가 고비겠구나 나도 힘들고 아기도 힘든ㅋㅋㅋ 빠른답변 고마웡ㅠㅠㅎㅎ
melody000 2023-05-14 (일) 00:57 1 Years ago Address
몇씨씨 넣았어? 비용 궁금해

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 23:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나만사랑하기 2023-05-15 (월) 16:28 1 Years ago Address
꺅 애기엄마가 넘 섹시한거 아냐 코피 터지겠숴
나도 돌 전 애기 가진 엄마라 넘 반가워서 완전 집중해서 읽었어!! 비용이랑 병원 정보도 알 수 있을까??

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 23:05 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋ MBTI E형일듯ㅋㅋㅈㅋ

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-05-15 (월) 23:06 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모공윤곽코 2023-05-24 (수) 21:28 1 Years ago Address
저런 홀복들은 어디서 구하는거야?

찌찌뽀잉 Writer 2023-05-28 (일) 12:49 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋ인터넷에 다팔오ㅋ쿠팡 알리
Prev  Next  List