Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I put 310 pieces of Mentor Extra Mode High on each side . I was obsessed with wearing only the top band . Bottom breast 67, chest room 11.1) It didn't hurt much on the day of surgery, but it hurt until the 4th day after the painless removal. It was especially painful in the morning when I got up from lying down. It got better starting on the 5th day. When I first visited the hospital on the 7th day, I couldn't see the director after sedation and lymph management (honestly, it was difficult because the waiting time was too long even before the surgery), but I met him on the 2nd week, answered any questions I had, and left quickly ◡ ̈ It's been 2 weeks and 6 days now, and when I go out, I wear a no-wire bra and when I stay home, I only wear the upper band! (I just bought 2 bralettes, haha. I didn't even look at pretty bralettes before the surgery.) My original size was AA. It's still a bit surprising that my boobs have become full C/D. On the 10th day, I had an appointment with friends, so I showed off my breasts and everyone applauded, saying they were really pretty. Is it because I've been doing a good job consistently with the upper band, or is it thanks to teacher Seon's peeling technique? The shape is already so pretty. My own thoughts ^^ I hope I become more resilient and the undercut scars become lighter soon ◡̈
Written by
App

Comment 6
나야어 2023-04-07 (금) 12:59 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

너만봐 Writer 2023-04-13 (목) 12:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
씨디마녀 2023-04-13 (목) 11:03 1 Years ago Address
너무 이쁘세요~병원정보 좀 알려주세요^^

너만봐 Writer 2023-04-13 (목) 12:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
코성예사 2023-07-28 (금) 17:46 1 Years ago Address