Dr.
송재용원장님
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1111 만원
Days
15 days

It's already been 2 weeks since I had my breast surgery haha. I had the surgery after a long time of worry because of my breasts that had become weak due to constant dieting. It was not an easy decision because I have a weaker body than others. I thought it was a surgery bigger than my eyes and nose. I chose Kirin Plastic Surgery Clinic, where I had my surgery, because the facilities were clean and equipped with all the equipment, and they had all the facilities, equipment, and services as a large hospital. I had coordinated a plastic surgery clinic in the past, so I was confident in choosing a competent hospital, but I made the right choice this time as well. I think I did it haha. I read a lot of reviews before having my breasts done, and there was a common pain and recovery. It was the same for me. For a week or a week, I was lying down like a corpse instead of living. After a week, I recovered to my normal life. It's been two weeks now and I'm doing well. Haha , and what is certain is that other people say they have severe swelling after breast surgery, but I didn't have much swelling, perhaps because I ate the wrong thing. Even now, I'm on a diet, so the swelling seems to be going down well haha. It's only been a week, so I can't say it looks very natural or pretty, but over time, it will look natural. I think it will be a big hit when it gets better ^^ I will come back to write a review in a month.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
6 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
닉네임유유
2nd week of breast surgery's Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 2
이용이사 2023-04-05 (수) 21:57 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
연닝닝닝 2023-04-11 (화) 15:04 1 Years ago Address
진짜 부럽.... 만족도 최상이라던데
Prev  Next  List