Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I am posting a review on the 3rd day after 2 months of Motiva breast augmentation :)

kup5663 2023-04-04 (화) 17:13 1 Years ago 1961
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

This is a review of 2 months and 3 days of Motiva breast augmentation :) 160/43 , 335cc AA cup on both sides -> C cup The reason I had surgery I like fine clothes, and I have always been concerned about the fit of clothes when wearing pretty clothes. When I put it on and put it on, I felt a sense of satisfaction. It was empty, so when I put it on, my breasts, which were already missing, appeared. I think this was the opportunity that made me decide. Before the surgery, I didn't know if I would have a child later, but I was worried about breastfeeding. I was a little worried, but after consulting with the director directly and asking questions about what I was curious about, I realized that there was no need to worry. If you have any concerns or concerns, I recommend consulting first. ~~ 2 months after surgery and about 3 days. I think it has become more natural as time goes by, and I think I have completely adapted to it as if it were my own breasts. My friends have also tried touching them at least once haha. They are getting softer and will get softer, but even now, the soft feel is so amazing, vicarious satisfaction. I'm doing it
Written by
App

Comment 1
오리12 2023-04-26 (수) 01:36 1 Years ago Address
C컵 이뿌네용
Prev  Next  List