Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I’m also posting my review of one month after Motiva surgery! Haha.

있는닉네임 2023-04-03 (월) 14:57 1 Years ago 4348
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
30 days

It's been about a month since I had my breast surgery, and seeing as the weather is getting warmer, I think it was a good idea to have my breast surgery in advance. Haha, I definitely had very flat breasts before, but if I wear a short-sleeved t-shirt in that state... Even if I wear a padded bra, it's still noticeable. Sleep ㅠㅠㅠ... But when I wear a thin t-shirt, I really like it because the fit of the clothes changes due to the volume of my breasts... I got Motiva implants, but it's still a month old, so there's still a tingling sensation to the touch, but they say this will all be resolved with time anyway. I was going to wait and see haha. Until I received a consultation about the shape, if I were to have breast surgery on my body... I had no idea what size it should be, but I trusted Dr. Jaejin Ok of The Plastic Surgery Clinic and proceeded with it, and I am satisfied because it came out with the design I wanted~!!! I really hated being hot, but hehe, the fit of my clothes has changed ^^ I'm looking forward to this summer! lol
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 88)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
오렌지763
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
이잉티
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
지융융이
가슴성형수술후기
27 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
30 Days ago
석류와자몽
I’m also posting my review of one month after Motiva surgery! Haha.'s Reviews More (10/88)

Comment 4
담화린82 2023-04-04 (화) 09:24 1 Years ago Address
몇cc넣은거에요?
이쁘게 잘되셨네요 부러워요 ~~

있는닉네임 Writer 2023-04-04 (화) 10:51 1 Years ago Address
고마웡 ㅎㅎ 나는 360CC 넣었어!
걍지노 2023-04-06 (목) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
우왕 모양 이쁘게 잘됐다ㅠㅠㅠ원장님은 지정해서 상담 간거야??

있는닉네임 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
웅웅 옥원장님으로 지정해서 갔엉! ㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List