Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
123 만원
Days
10 days

Real review of Menek Breast Augmentation 155cm/53kg Baseline Rib Cage 12.5 Mentor Extra 400cc I put in a little too big for my body size, but I am very satisfied haha ​​I was worried that it would be a shame if the swelling went down, so I was so nervous on the day of the surgery because it was my first time receiving general anesthesia, but after 2 seconds, my eyes went blurry and when I came to my senses, I was in the recovery room. ..!!! They say it's cold even if they keep you warm. Why is it cold? I tried this, but apart from the warmth of the blanket, my body itself was cold and I was shivering, and I felt more pain, perhaps because I was in a double plane or because every time I shivered, the incised muscles were straining. But overall, it didn't hurt, so I only had a stiff pain in the recovery room and the taxi bump. Do you get surprised once in a while? I think it was close to painless. Maybe it was because of the painless injection. The feel was not just firm and firm. I had painless injections on the 2nd to 3rd day after surgery, so there was almost no pain, and I felt a little stiff when I got out of bed. Someone held it and gave me strength. I think it didn't hurt when I woke up haha. I slept at a 45 degree angle with three pillows (they said the swelling goes down quickly, so it hurts less). Since I sleep like this, my back, which had nothing to do with the surgery, hurts less, so I plan to sleep like this for a week haha. The feel is like the ground. Slightly bouncy cheeks!! On that day, the area between my breasts felt firm when I pressed on it, as if the flesh was being pulled from both sides, but when I pressed on it, it felt like the flesh was loosening up little by little. It was pressing very slightly. I guess it's stretching! I hope the upper bulge disappears quickly. A week after the surgery, I took out the stitches and saw the doctor's progress, and he said it went very well, so I was relieved. It wasn't the bowl I was worried about, so I thought I'd be more satisfied than now if the swelling and shape stabilized. Hahaha, the feel of my chest in the first week was similar to that of my chest. The front part was firm, perhaps because it was covered with muscle, and the lower part on the side felt like fat was covering the bouncy cheeks. When you press it, it clicks in and you feel a bouncy ball!! Hahahaha can you imagine? As a first treatment, I received a lymphatic massage, LED, and a breast pack. As far as I know, the lymphatic massage is supposed to help reduce swelling, and a breast pack, perhaps? It's probably just swelling, and the LED is the texture... I'm not sure, but as soon as I received it, the texture that had been loosening for a week disappeared in 30 minutes, and now the whole thing is soft and plump like I mentioned earlier!! Good management haha
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
19 Hours ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Hours ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
닉네임유유
Đánh giá thực tế về nâng ngực Menek's Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 15
지그 2023-03-30 (목) 14:42 1 Years ago Address
저랑 피지컬 비슷하시네여.. 나이 먹을수록 가슴 하고싶다 ㅠㅠ큽

엉디 Writer 2023-03-30 (목) 18:28 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ 저도 그 맘 들거같아서 얼릉 해버렸어요!
자후만 2023-03-30 (목) 15:35 1 Years ago Address
대박이다 ㅜㅜ

엉디 Writer 2023-03-30 (목) 18:28 1 Years ago Address
헿 고마어어어
유효횽 2023-03-30 (목) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
호엑...가슴은 크게해야 후회안한다그랬어.. 모양 진짜 이쁘다ㅜㅜㅜ
엉디 Writer 2023-03-30 (목) 18:30 1 Years ago Address
마자ㅠㅠ 자기 흉곽에 가능한 사이즈 중에서 제일 큰거랑 바로 아래거 중에 하는게 딱인거같아 !
밍밍밍sss 2023-04-02 (일) 14:40 1 Years ago Address
와 멘엑 촉감 어때?!?!?!
멘엑이랑 모티바 중에 고민중이야 ㅠㅠ

엉디 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 08:36 1 Years ago Address
난 가격고민은 많이 없었어서 그 두개 고민했는데 촉감은 멘엑이 더 말랑거려서 멘엑했어 ㅎㅎ
qqpp00 2023-04-04 (화) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
엑스트라는 스무스야 텍스쳐야?

엉디 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 08:38 1 Years ago Address
엑스트라는 둘 다 있는걸루 알구있는데 나는 스무스! 요즘 텍스처 안 한대서 오히려 부작용이 많대
eunda 2023-04-04 (화) 16:34 1 Years ago Address
헐 진짜 이쁘게됐다 ..!!!!

엉디 Writer 2023-04-07 (금) 08:38 1 Years ago Address