Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

5th month pregnant...

여우딸 2008-10-12 (일) 17:15 15 Years ago 2982
I think it's been about 2 years since I had the surgery... I'm now 5 months pregnant with my second child... haha. My breasts have grown so much that it's embarrassing to post pictures... Even after the breast surgery... I was 75a... Haha (I didn't make them bigger. I would be very satisfied with just these breasts, which were so small.. haha) Now that I'm pregnant, my breasts have really expanded... When I look in the mirror when I take a shower... they've become completely round, as if a bowl of soup has been turned over. ...;;; As my breasts grow, the swelling above and below my breasts is huge. It's similar to the swelling I had when I had my first surgery, but it's even bigger... The good thing after the surgery is... I don't have to wear a bra... Haha, just a nipple bra? Otherwise, I just wore a tank top with a built-in cap... I had a style that made my breasts a little rounder... They didn't make them pretty from the bottom down like you guys... When I had the surgery, I told them that I was married, and that I had my first child... haha ​​I even told you that I was planning a second child. They said that they would do it because they said it would go down naturally after breastfeeding. So now I am looking forward to seeing what it will be like after giving birth with my second child..^^;; Anyway... I'm pregnant, so the pressure on my breasts is a hundredfold.. It seems like there aren't many reviews about pregnancy or breastfeeding here, so I'm writing this... I'll post it again later after giving birth..^^ By the way... Salseong. For those who are a bit saggy, take a little into consideration when performing surgery... They also take into account sagging after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding... I'm a breast that doesn't have much sagging, so they say my breasts will look prettier after breastfeeding than before after surgery. ... But I had surgery on the same day as a sister I know, and her breasts were really saggy and her breasts, which weren't there before, were a bit saggy, but after surgery, they felt really nice and pretty... but she was worried about what would happen after breastfeeding... They say you need to take better care of them...^^ Everyone, please make beautiful breasts... and take good care of them...^^ Thank you, the lady who is leaving a review after a long time..ㅎ

Comment 4
앨리시아 2008-10-14 (화) 18:10 15 Years ago Address
둘째 축하드려요~^^ 모유수유에 지장이 없으신지..저도 계획중인 유부인데 궁금하네욥.
여우딸 Writer 2008-10-16 (목) 02:31 15 Years ago Address
지금까진 전혀 이상은 없어요..가슴 맛사지 하면서 유즙도 나오구요..^^
병원에서도 절대 걱정말라구 하더라구요.
출산 후 후기도 남겨 드릴게욤...^^
ks 2008-11-07 (금) 19:01 15 Years ago Address
전 결혼하자마자 했거든여 둘째가 4개월이라 모유수유하는데욤 첫애모유수유하고 좀 처지더라구여 둘째는 더처질것 같아여ㅠ 그리고 수술후75c 였는데 지금은 80 a 밖에 안되네요 젖을 쪽쪽 다빨아먹고 지방까지없어지니 그런거 같아여 살도 좀쪘구여
도도한ㅎ 2008-11-15 (토) 17:02 15 Years ago Address
우와우와 둘째 축하드려요~ 정보좀 주세요 원장님이 참 생각 깊으신 분같아요
Prev  Next  List