Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Mento Smooth after a month and a half! Mento Smooth after a month and a half!

호하후 2023-02-17 (금) 16:36 1 Years ago 2614
Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1234 만원
Days
47 days

Finally, it's been a month and a half since the surgery! The upper bulge is still there, but it seems to be subsiding. The swelling seems to go down differently on the left and right. As the upper bulge goes down, my breasts naturally come down and their shape becomes prettier. I was sore, but now I can use my arms freely and sometimes.Finally, it's been a month and a half since the surgery! The upper bulge is still there, but it seems to be subsiding. The swelling seems to go down differently on the left and right. As the upper bulge goes down, my breasts naturally come down and their shape becomes prettier. I was sore, but now I can use my arms freely and sometimes. My chest feels tingly, but they say this is the process of the nerves coming back! My chest feels tingly, but they say this is the process of the nerves coming back! One week after surgery / two weeks of scar injections and management / one month of exercise. You can both exercise and sleep on your side! One week after surgery / two weeks of scar injections and management / one month of exercise. You can both exercise and sleep on your side! / I’m just waiting for time to pass quickly because I heard the swelling will go down steadily for up to 6 months!/ I’m just waiting for time to pass quickly because I heard the swelling will go down steadily for up to 6 months!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1197)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
7 Hours ago
아료하새요
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Hours ago
dieeeeeeet
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
아아아아아아72
쁘띠/레이저후기
4 Days ago
굥융굥융
쁘띠/레이저후기
5 Days ago
요서
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
ㄸㄹ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
닉네임유유
Mento Smooth after a month and a half! Mento Smooth after a month and a half!'s Reviews More (10/1197)

Comment 4
하늘바라기이 2023-02-18 (토) 10:43 1 Years ago Address
예쁘다 고생많았어요 혹시 몇 cc 넣었어?

호하후 Writer 2023-02-18 (토) 10:47 1 Years ago Address
짝가슴이라 왼쪽은 350cc 오른쪽은 450cc 넣었어!
메디키 2023-02-18 (토) 21:40 1 Years ago Address
스무스 촉감이랑 가격정보좀 알려주라 ㅠ
죠르디팬 2023-02-26 (일) 19:58 1 Years ago Address
촉감 어때 ??! 궁금해
Prev  Next  List