Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

It's been 8 months since my breast surgery and it looks really natural haha.

음화하하하 2023-02-15 (수) 16:13 1 Years ago 3525
Dr.
김지민원장님
Hospital
뷰성형외과의원
Price
111 만원
Days
240 days

hello! It's been 8 months since I had breast surgery at View Plastic Surgery. In fact, I'm so used to it now and there's no discomfort, so I think I'm only writing good words when I write a review^^;; hahaha. I'm really satisfied with my breasts because they look natural and comfortable now. ! Also, I've been neglecting exercise lately, so I've gained weight...? But ironically, the feel got better hahaha. It's actually better~~~  Oh well, after the surgery, I took out the triangular cushion that I used to sit and sleep on and went back to the pillow I used to use. It reminds me of the time when I first had the surgery. It 's going to be summer for about a year now, and I'm just looking forward to wearing a pretty swimsuit and playing in the water. Haha, I hope summer comes soon~ ㅠㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 5
하늘바라기이 2023-02-18 (토) 10:44 1 Years ago Address
Oh, it's really pretty. Did you put a CC in it??? Can I know the type of implant?
저요저욤 2023-02-20 (월) 20:39 1 Years ago Address
It's really pretty. I'm looking forward to summer. It looks like my arms are dry too.
ㅁㅈㅈ 2023-02-21 (화) 17:39 1 Years ago Address
The shape is so pretty!! Can you tell me what the implants were made of? Hahaha
죠르디팬 2023-02-26 (일) 19:59 1 Years ago Address
Right away ㅠㅠ I have to take a break from exercising to feel better haha. It's been 2 weeks since I took a break from exercising and started working out again, but my breasts are less soft...
로쟝9 2023-02-27 (월) 10:16 1 Years ago Address
Take good care of your hair and wear a lot of pretty clothes in the summer!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
Prev  Next  List