Dr.
최상문
Hospital
라이안성형외과의원
Price
9000000 만원
Days
4 days
Today is the 4th day since I had breast augmentation surgery. It was not an easy decision because it was a very problematic case, but I am very satisfied with my choice now. First of all, the situational problem is that 1. I am too old to have breast surgery, and 2. I live abroad and have to leave without securing a sufficient recovery period. The problem with the chest 1. There is no such thing as a chest. One of my friends had one of her breasts removed for breast cancer surgery, and she told me, “My breasts have become like yours now,” which really hurt me. 2. The missing breast sags after breastfeeding, and the upper breast sags, and moreover, it is a serious mismatched breast. Living in a foreign country, I couldn't even find mulberry bras, so when I came to Korea, it was my job to stock up on mulberry bras and enter the country. I thought about breast augmentation 20 years ago, but I was too scared to even think about it. When I entered Korea 10 years ago, I went to one or two places for counseling, and 3 years ago, I decided to have surgery and was about to enter the country, but I couldn't enter because of the corona. ㅠㅠ… This time, I entered the country with a big heart, thinking, "I'm going to have surgery because I'm turning 60 after this." While hesitating about other things, I wanted to raise the price of everything, so I finally did it because I wanted to “do it this time, even if it’s within the money.” First of all, I've been consulting one or two places for quite a long time and looked at the reviews, so after entering the country, I only received counseling at the last two places (ㅇㅇTT, ㄹㅇㅇ), and 'Rian' was a second consultation. First of all, I had a re-consultation with ㅇㅇㅇ these days, and I was really embarrassed because the consultation results were so opposite from the two places. ) 2. The fact that Director Choi*Moon personally felt more (in my experience, there are people who are personally compatible with the person to be operated on, and there are people who don't feel well... I was like that). Today is the 4th day after the surgery, I highly recommend this hospital. 1. There is absolutely no pain at all (Personally… I couldn’t even sneeze when I opened my stomach 1cm due to laparoscopic surgery, but how could this be possible… I didn’t feel anything even on the second day when it was said to be difficult. In fact, “no pain” means I didn't believe it.) 2. Design before surgery, and on the day of surgery, after anesthesia, before inserting implants, check the size with air again, and then perform surgery in the prettiest size. (In my case, the surgery was done in a different size from the one I decided on during the consultation, but it's still pretty even though it hasn't been fixed and there's a lot of swelling. 3. It's really not ugly with a small incision. 4. The follow-up care is sincere, and unlike hospitals that say, “If there are no problems, you don’t have to come,” they say, “check often” and “come anytime” is also trustworthy. Anyway, I solved my lifelong grievance. Oh, by the way, my original size was 75AA, and the implants were 280cc and 310cc on both sides respectively with 'Mentor Extra Moderate Plus'. Originally, the height of the nipples was very different on both sides, but after the surgery, there was almost no mark. Looking at the site now, there are very few reviews from “Ryan”… Please share your review in case it will be helpful.

Comment 22
xaxaxi 2023-01-19 (목) 13:19 1 Years ago Address
oh well done!! congratulation!! A friend said that after breast cancer surgery... ㅠㅠ It must have been a real wound ㅠㅠ
마담프렌치 Writer 2023-01-19 (목) 15:47 1 Years ago Address
xaxaxixi. Thank you for your understanding and congratulations
33031 2023-01-19 (목) 20:07 1 Years ago Address
Does age matter? Today is the prettiest. You have to live happily every day.

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-01-19 (목) 21:17 1 Years ago Address
That's right, thanks for the nice words. Even so, when I went to a counselor and asked, “Is there anyone who has surgery at this age?”, he said, “There are quite a lot of them, what does age have to do with plastic surgery”, which comforted me a bit. Now I'm going to live happily with my overwhelming (?) heart~~ hahahaha
수수서ㅜ숫 2023-01-25 (수) 00:15 1 Years ago Address
Can you also provide pricing information? I'm so glad you're doing well haha ​​I haven't been to counseling yet, but for some reason I'm still attracted to Ryan.
마담프렌치 Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 00:46 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
탈모예방 2023-01-26 (목) 03:06 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-01-26 (목) 03:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아메리카노23 2023-01-29 (일) 01:28 1 Years ago Address
저도 가슴수술 고민만 몇년째하고 있어요.
가격정보 궁금해요.
마담프렌치 Writer 2023-01-29 (일) 01:33 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
성장하는 2023-02-02 (목) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
오랫동안 고민하셨는데 좋은 결과 얻어 축하드려요!!ㅎㅎ

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-02-03 (금) 02:17 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다! 늦게서야 하는게 아쉬웠는데 그래도 늦게하니까 “기술의 발달”측면 혜택을 더 받는건 있는가 같아요~ㅎㅎㅎ
와thㅏ비 2023-02-06 (월) 10:58 1 Years ago Address
저도 라이안 궁금했는데 흉곽/가슴방 사이즈/가격 등 정보 좀 부탁드려요ㅠㅠ!

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
안녕하세요, 흉곽 사이즈요? 밑가슴둘레 말씀하시는건가요? 밑가슴 둘레  72cm, 가슴방 사이즈는 오늘 검진 받으러가서 여쭸더니 11~12cm 쯤이라고 하시네요. 가격 문의들 많으셔서 그냥 오픈할게요(오픈해도 되는건지 모르겠네요). 전 멘토 엑스트라 moderate high plus로 했고 총 906만원 지불했어요. 그 중
 16만원은 보정 브라값이라고하시고 입금처도 다르게 입금했어요.그러니 수술비용은 (906-16만원) 이겠네요.  그 외에 일체 추가되는 비용없었어요. 다른 곳은 상담료, 3D 보기, 전신마취비용 따로 받던데 라이안은 일체 추후 추가되는 비용없고 후 관리도 철저하고 꼼꼼했어요.

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 01:29 1 Years ago Address
흉곽사이즈라면 수술 후 지금 사이즈 말씀하시는건가요? 이게 스포츠 브래지어 사느라 여기저기 다니다보니 브랜드마다 사이즈가 다르네요. 일반 외국브랜드로(캘빈클라인, 빅토리아시크릿 등은) 75 꽉찬 C , 비너스나 비비안등 아시아쪽 브랜드로는 70E, 70D 나오던데요…

와thㅏ비 2023-02-08 (수) 01:44 1 Years ago Address
아 그렇군요 친절한 댓글 너무 너무 감사합니다ㅠㅠ!!

마담프렌치 Writer 2023-02-09 (목) 01:58 1 Years ago Address
아닙니다. 도움이 되셨다면 기쁘죠~!
빛나는윤슬 2023-06-13 (화) 18:52 1 Years ago Address
완전 절벽이라.. 고민중인데 .. 밑절이면  흉터보이지  않나용 ㅠ 흉터는 어느정도 남았나요? 촉감도 궁금해요..
이이이금근근 2023-11-27 (월) 19:23 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
정메 2023-11-28 (화) 01:18 9 Months ago Address
밑절에 근막위 수술이면 당연히 통등없는거 아닌가..?
칩멍크 2024-03-30 (토) 11:40 5 Months ago Address
가격 정보 부탁드릴게여 ㅠ
각팝 2024-05-27 (월) 20:15 3 Months ago Address
저도 병원상담해보고 결정했는데 지금도 만족하시는지 궁금하네요..!!
Prev  Next  List