Dr.
남상재원장님
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
1050 만원
Days
21 days

It's been 3 weeks since I had surgery from Dr. Nam, and I was worried about going to different hospitals, so I left it to Dr. Nam, who has 25 years of experience and a lot of experience in reoperations. Before the surgery, I went to Seongyesa and searched a lot, but I decided to do it with Dr. Nam and looked up a lot of reviews. It wasn't my style, but I thought they would do it safely and without any side effects. I had faith in them because they said they wouldn't give up on me because they promised a 10-year guarantee, and the size was bigger than other hospitals... haha. I ended up giving up on the consultation, but they seemed too busy, so I decided to ask one more question. .. He answered everything in detail and ultimately told me that it was all I could do if I did the surgery well, so I trusted him infinitely. He said there was only a 1mm difference in height for the size one size smaller and the bigger size, and he put as much of my body into it as possible, but right after the surgery, my body was all swollen. I was disappointed that it was smaller than I thought, but as the swelling continues to go down, I wonder if it is too big now. At first, I thought I was going through a hard time buying it because I couldn't even lie down and get up on my own, but from the 3rd week onwards, I was able to live alone, and this is just for Sabasani reference. Motiva (probably full) Size Left 350 or 375 Right 400

Comment 5
우물쭈물하지마 2023-02-02 (목) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
헐 모양 대박.. 사진으로도 봉긋한게 확 보이네 막 큰 느낌도 안 들고 체형 맞게 잘 받은거 같은데? 지금 감각은 어때?
나초링 2023-02-05 (일) 08:11 1 Years ago Address
겨절이야?  일단 이쁘다 추카행..
게으른거북이 2023-02-06 (월) 16:35 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠㅠ 너무 예쁘게 잘됐다 축하해애애애 나는 이번에 준비중인데 출근을 금방 해야해서 너무 걱정이야 진짜ㅠㅠㅠ
Joanne1 2023-02-08 (수) 10:20 1 Years ago Address
대박이닷~추카해^^여기도 알아봐야하나 증말??
감귤ㅇㅣ 2023-02-08 (수) 12:54 1 Years ago Address
가격은 얼마정도 햄?!
Prev  Next  List