Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Overcoming the total difficulties of contracted breasts (aka. pointed breasts), pectineus breasts, and sagging breasts

얼큰한라떼 2023-01-29 (일) 14:01 1 Years ago 9482
Dr.
오재원
Hospital
글램외과
Price
1100 만원
Days
10 days

For 10 days after the surgery , I am a childless married woman who just recuperates at home like a hikikomori,,,,, and reads all the posts on the breast-related sex artist bulletin board and the breast augmentation section of other communities . I'm writing this long post because I hope you can read it comfortably in case you have saggy breasts, saggy breasts, or pointed breasts (commonly referred to as constricted breasts or dense breasts) or have worried older sisters or younger siblings. It's too long, so it's best if you read it if you have the breasts before surgery... I lost from 65 kg to 50 kg, then yo-yoed, and lost from 65 kg again to 48 kg, and now I've maintained my weight at 50 kg for several years - looking at the repeated yo-yo, I predicted it. As you can tell, my heart sank. It was hit. Looking at the picture, is it serious? They call it a floating room, but the floating room is so bad that if you take it off, you feel like you want to hide. It's to the point where I think it's better not to have one. The only person who loves me is my husband... (Really?) Anyway, after a year of worrying, I thought that if I couldn't do it this time, I would miss the opportunity, so I sold a lot of handmade items at Seongyesa and Takacafe starting in December. , I also sold my feet. I don't want anything big. She grew up and then fell like the wind... I wish my girl didn't look like an African chief's wife. So I wasn't greedy for size in the first place. Actually, I thought 250cc would be appropriate. I will write more reviews later when I have time, and once you do, there are hospitals that leave an afterimage. And it's important!!!!!!! Rather than asking, “How many would be good?”, I think it’s better to search until you’re satisfied. However, I only went to 5 places (I think that's a small number), but there was a hospital that remained in my afterimage, so I made an appointment after completing my research. Surgery was performed on January 20th. Before that, I even completed a detailed national health checkup, just in case. There was nothing wrong. At the place where I had surgery, the director is a person who majored in breast surgery and has a bachelor's degree in plastic surgery, so he completes all breast examinations in one hand. So, I had a chest ultrasound done at that hospital a week ago. But before the surgery. I was initially rejected by Director Lee. He said, “It’s not pretty.” It was also my first consultation hospital. But the director doesn’t say much. The manager (written as “but read as ‘heart doctor’”) explained a lot. What kind of breasts are my breasts? 1. Slightly saggy breasts (the cleavage is protruding, causing the problem of breast gaping. This is a common body type) 2. Saggy breasts (obviously saggy. Anyone can feel the sagginess even when I see it, right? But UDOO Because the breasts are looking forward, they are said to have sagged ambiguously. Among single women who have not yet breastfed, there are probably many such cases due to sudden and incorrect dieting.) 3. Contracted breasts (aka. pointed breasts, also called dense breasts. There is almost no information on this. . I plan to explain it later.) My heart was very, very, like a pine nut after dealing with these three things. So, later on, there were people who actually suggested a large prize at the Balpoompan place. Of course, there are people who were overly positive and confidently said that all they had to do was get implants (thinking about it now, I'm glad I didn't go for it). I really remembered this hospital where I was rejected at first even though I was applying to work there. It remained as an afterimage. So in the end, I went to this hospital for a second consultation, and before the second consultation, I read the article that explained breast cancer in a simple way and researched it diligently. I found out that my breasts are 1. bird breasts, so once they are inserted, the boobs may turn outward. However, in the case of new breasts, it is said that it is okay if you open the inside of the breast room close to the cleavage (but do not allow it to adhere) and take care of it by wearing a corrective bra for several months so that the implant can harden well in place. This is also an exception in cases of severe pectus excavatum. I don't know that far either. 2. Sagging breasts occur in various ways. The premise of sagging breasts is that you must have assets that can cause sagging. When you were young, you had big breasts, but they were slightly saggy? If you are thinking about giving birth, there is a high chance that your breasts will become saggy enough to require an elevation when breastfeeding. In the case of breastfeeding, the position and direction of the UDOO change, so it is not easy to solve the problem by simply inserting an implant due to sagging breasts and sagging nipples. If that's not the case, you're using your luck~ In the case of single women like me who dieted in a drastic and very wrong way, you might have breasts like mine. In my case, my skin was obviously very saggy, but fortunately UDOO was looking straight ahead and not facing down. So I could have just put in implants, but the most important thing was that I had constricted breasts. 3. Also called contracted breasts, pointy breasts, and dense breasts. In this case, breast or mammary tissue? To put it simply, the texture is so different that when an implant is inserted, the bottom line from the nipple to the ribs does not stretch (the bottom line is short in the first place because the tissue is hard). If a normal woman's breasts are like one layer of balloons, it is easy to think of a deflated breast as having four layers of balloons. So, even if an implant is put in, the implant cannot overcome this tendency and just floats on top. So, it is said that breasts like this usually have a chance of winning if they are squeezed with the hemlock. If you insert it with the bottom cut and cut through the tissue under the nipple like a net (of course, it is true that you need to dig through the mammary tissue while avoiding it), the implant will not float on top and will settle well under the nipple. If it doesn't work out, you'll end up with gorilla-gappa instead of female breasts. During the re-consultation, the director said three very cynical words. (This is a hospital where if the director has a golden cart based on his abilities, he will drag it by the collar.) "Bird breasts are not a problem at all for the patient's body shape. What's the problem? They're saggy, but since they're contracted breasts, the underline is also there. “It doesn’t stretch well, but if you put in an implant, it can either make your nipples look lower or lower. It might not be pretty, so I’d like to suggest a lift as well. Do you have a birth plan?” I guess he knew that I was a friend who requested re-counseling on his own. Still, I felt a sigh of relief when he changed from "It's not pretty even if you do it" to "It may not be pretty even if you do it" hahahahaha. I said I would follow the direction you suggested except for the upper body. The great merchants cannot yield. For the geosang, you have to pinch the nipples, tear the nipple flesh, and attach it on top, but since I may give birth to a baby (in the case of breastfeeding,), the geosang said that they would consider it after all the childbirths are over. And for some reason, I had faith that Dr. Lee would improve my breasts, which were a total problem, with just implants. He is clearly harsh and his facial expressions are always cynical, but I can feel the underlying mindset. The director himself seems to have the personality of not wanting to create a troublesome situation for you. 1. Underarm (I have constricted breasts, so I have to go with this. The only advantage of arm joints to me is that the scars are not visible, so why not? I was the one who thought of undercarriage in the first place. And my skin actually heals well from scars if I take good care of it. And I have many years of experience in dermatology. I know very well how to manage scars to make them last longer. Of course, I have only managed facial scars, so now I have to try breasts.) 2. Motiva (I originally started this project with the intention of spending 10 million won, so use Motiva or Mentor, which are often recommended by hospitals these days. I went to the consultation thinking about Extra. In fact, my preference was Mentor Extra because it felt better when I touched it in person, but the director said that I needed to have good implant strength first, so he suggested Motiva. And Mentor Extra, Motiva, and Sevin are all available on YouTube. I already agreed when I saw the video of the test of covering it with a towel and touching it. First of all, I had a lot of flesh to cover the implant, so I thought the feel would be similar no matter what I put in it. And the feel was,,,, how well the film was formed on the outside of the implant after the fact, and how well the aftercare was. I think the key is how well it matches my breasts. Any implant is great if it fits my chest well, but you don't know it before you put it in. So, if there are any problems due to capsular contracture or the implants put in at the hospital, you can have a reoperation later. I also went to this hospital because there was a queue that said they would guarantee it once.) 3. 250CC (I already said it got bigger, but I was scared, so even if I put in only 2.5 million, I expected a full C. And I don't want big breasts. Everyone goes to the convenience store. If you look at the small 350ML water bottle sold at , you will see that it is quite heavy,,,, I will be living with two 350ML water bottles on my chest for more than 10 years. They say my ribs will cave in. I want them all to be the right size for their body type... .Bigger is not better. The larger the size of the chest, the more side effects there are, especially the slow return of nerves and sensation. Unless you are over 165 cm tall and have a really big ribcage, everyone should put it under 350CC. I think it's 300,,,,) And the long-awaited surgery day - It's a hospital where men aren't allowed, but I can stay in the recovery room as a guardian, so my boyfriend takes his annual leave and comes to watch me whether I live or die. It was a 14:00 surgery. I went at 12:30, had one more consultation, changed clothes, paid the deposit, and went in at 13:50. The surgery lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes. As everyone knows, it is general anesthesia. Nurses wake up at 15:20!!!!!!! I only remember screaming,,,, being dragged from the operating room to the recovery room,,,,, and Nampyoni’s expression on the verge of tears. (However, in the meantime, this guy left a video of me coming out of anesthesia,,,,and when I watched it, he asked me 4 times what time it was. This is a dark story,,,,,,,,). I felt sleepy because I had to keep breathing, but I tried to do Pilates breathing. I was told I could breathe for 20 minutes and then sleep, so I immediately slept for about 90 minutes.... Then, around that evening, I came home like a corpse, making today the 10th day. Is it day 9? Anyway , I will write about the pain and progress in the next article. I often see people with the same condition as my breasts, but there are no clear reviews, so I plan to post a review of the progress of the breast. Now I'm going to eat~

Comment 15
두별 2023-01-29 (일) 14:55 1 Years ago Address
솔직한 후기 감사해요! 고생 많으셨어요
우흣 2023-01-29 (일) 19:52 1 Years ago Address
오 나도 글램 상담갓을때 생각난다 ㅋㅋㅋ담 후기 기다릴게~
안티프리즐 2023-01-30 (월) 22:32 1 Years ago Address
저도 힘든케이스라고 하던데 다음 후기 궁금해요
다이어털 2023-02-01 (수) 20:28 1 Years ago Address
하면 다 이뻐지는게 아니라 힘든 케이스도 있구나 ㅠㅠ
베니읕 2023-02-09 (목) 04:31 1 Years ago Address
고생했어:
슈모랑 2023-02-13 (월) 13:25 1 Years ago Address
내가슴이랑 똑같아
후기 기다릴께
우아한미미 2023-02-14 (화) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ글 진짜 재밌게 쓰신다 다음글 기대중!!
나초링 2023-02-18 (토) 20:26 1 Years ago Address
와 나랑 같은 케이스고 같은 병원 상담 받았어 ㅠㅜ 후기 진짜 고마워 다음글 기대중이야 !!!
coralblue 2023-02-26 (일) 18:34 1 Years ago Address
글 정말 고마워요. 나 이등변삼각에 치밀유방인데 겨절하고 싶으면 하라며 자신있어하던 병원들 생각이 나네요.
아기콕기리 2023-03-06 (월) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
자세한 글 너무 고마워 진짜 생생하다
지니그림 2023-04-15 (토) 11:33 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워요. 고생하셨네요
Yulyun90 2023-05-28 (일) 21:43 1 Years ago Address
이번주 토욜 글램 수술예정자 입니다.  후기너무감사합니다 ㅠㅠ
제미키두 2024-02-19 (월) 10:55 6 Months ago Address
오 나도 가려고 하는 병원인데 자세한 후기 고마워!!
랑바 2024-07-01 (월) 17:06 2 Months ago Address
와… 진짜 너무 너무너무 좋고 도움되는 후기다ㅜㅜㅜ 짱고마워 사진보고 진짜 누가 내 몸사진찍은줄 나도 그 병원 가서 상담 한번 받아봐야겟다
구수한로이 2024-07-23 (화) 14:42 1 Months ago Address
쓰니 혹시 밑졸 흉터는 어때?