Dr.
정진우
Hospital
뷰성형외과의원
Price
123 만원
Days
123 days

First of all, I feel that my breasts are getting more and more natural. Is this natural right after surgery? Is it natural even after 2 weeks? I did hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I want it haha ​​But I was under a lot of stress with the V-fit bra ㅠㅠ... Since I bought it for the first time, I wore a slightly wider size with 75f for 2 weeks due to a size mistake, and when I bought it again, I bought it for 70f, and then I bought it for a day because of the pressure on my upper chest. I bought it again without wearing it. Anyway, that's why I'm wearing a 70g cup right now^^ They say that the bottom circumference should fit perfectly and the upper chest should be slightly roomy, so it's very comfortable now. I kept running without realizing it, but I grabbed my chest and ran. When I met the teacher for a month, he laughed and told me not to run. Before meeting the teacher, I went there thinking I should ask a lot of questions this time, but after seeing your face, I forgot all of them at the same time. It is said that it is free to take additional doses haha ​​I started scar management now, and the delivery came first with Dermatics and applied it! The texture has become so soft that I can understand why people say it's steamed breasts... Even if I wear normal clothes, the fit is different from before, so it doesn't feel like it looks voluminous. Oh, there is a sense of volume?? I feel like this. Anyway, I am so satisfied and happy that I had breast surgery, so I want to take good care of it in the future. For those of you who are worried, it would be nice if you did it while you were young...
Written by
App

Comment 10
안유니 2023-01-20 (금) 16:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

hazzi Writer 2023-01-20 (금) 17:34 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
요랑이 2023-01-21 (토) 00:45 1 Years ago Address
It's so pretty ㅠㅠ I heard that the satisfaction level of the chest is really high, so I envy it ㅠㅠ
kup5663 2023-01-23 (월) 03:33 1 Years ago Address
It's full of volume. It's pretty.
오늘도힘내쟈 2023-01-23 (월) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
oh it's pretty! You did so well ~~ Seeing it, I want to do it too!
차잉 2023-01-24 (화) 22:08 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it went really well!! You're so pretty
예씨유 2023-01-24 (화) 22:59 1 Years ago Address
So pretty!
ibbuck0310 2023-02-13 (월) 01:54 1 Years ago Address
Wow, the clothes are really different. It's so pretty.
하늘바라기이 2023-02-18 (토) 23:11 1 Years ago Address
Can I know the type of implant and how many cc it is in?
fxkebxxbs 2023-02-19 (일) 18:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List