Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
111 만원
Days
4 days
* Review from consultation to surgery * On December 20, 2022, at 3 pm, I made a reservation for a consultation and visited the same day. There were a lot of people, so I was consulted 40 to 45 minutes later than the scheduled time. I made them wait endlessly without any notice saying that it would be delayed for some reason, so when I went to the desk and asked, he said with an insincere tone and expression that the consultation would be delayed. A person named Jeong Hee-jin, the head of the department, consulted, and then the doctor in charge of breast augmentation consulted, and after taking stock of the breast size and measuring how much it could fit, he went out chicly. At this time, I should have consulted at another hospital. It was cumbersome to go here and there for consultation, so on December 29th at 3:30 pm, the chest room was 12, so up to 375cc was possible, so I made a reservation for Men's 375cc and went home after paying. (*If other people are planning to undergo breast surgery, I really recommend going to 2-3 consultations *no*jo*gun* !!! I'll tell you. Still, the reason I chose this place was that I liked the shape of my breasts the most, and I liked the fact that I didn't feel any pain and didn't have to wear a correction bra   . If you have a question on the website and ask the manager in charge for consultation via KakaoTalk, the response is really slow, so you don't even ask what you want to ask. Also, the surgery time was only later than expected, so I asked you to contact me in advance if the person who was performing the surgery earlier canceled, but he said that he could come early because he canceled the surgery on the day of the surgery. I had an operation. After entering the operating room, two anesthesiologists were preparing for the surgery, and I was at least relieved to feel kindness that I had never felt at this hospital. It was because I thought that even the anesthesiologist was kind, so there would be no accident. After the surgery, I rested in the recovery room right next to the operating room. The surgery took about 2 hours, and I stayed in the recovery room for about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes, and then I was discharged with a painless injection. ah! And when I was discharged, I needed parking registration, so I asked for parking registration, and he said it was only 1 hour, and someone else gave me 2 hours, so why did we only have 1 hour? The desk staff are so unfriendly... It was the wrong choice to pay in advance before surgery. Since there is no amount paid on the day, it seems that they do not register for parking. For others, I hope you only deposit the deposit after consultation and pay the balance of the surgery on the day of surgery. That way, you will be able to register for parking. After being discharged from the hospital, I was told that I could eat rice in 2 hours, so I ate spring rolls and rice noodles and even watched the Avatar movie before going home. It didn't hurt because of the painless injection, but it was uncomfortable to wear it. I wanted to take it off right away, but I didn't know, so I took it off the next evening. I can't rest for a long time, so I went to work from the 2nd day after surgery, but I didn't have a chest. It's not hard or anything because there is only pain like muscle pain!! I was told to come to get the stitches removed a week after surgery, so I have to go again soon,, ah ah ah!! And since you recommended an aftercare package, I added it!! There may be side effects and scars that you do not know about. I will come back later to leave a review!
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1131)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
구름앙
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
ysysii
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
뚜벅1517
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
코코아아이스
From breast surgery consultation to surgery's Reviews More (10/1131)

Comment 4
미엘르 2023-01-02 (월) 18:59 1 Years ago Address
I'll give it to you! I want to do breast surgery too.
요요미링 2023-01-16 (월) 03:37 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다!!
흠냐흠냐 2023-01-16 (월) 22:40 1 Years ago Address
자세해서 너무 좋아요 ㅎㅎ
달토깽쓰 2023-03-06 (월) 13:29 1 Years ago Address
솔직한 후기 감사해요..! 저 병원 칭찬밖에 없길래 좀 의아했었거든요..
Prev  Next  List