Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I did it with Bella Gel around February 2019. I put in about 250cc. I have a small ribcage and I don't want big breasts. The director recommended 250cc with the feeling of a full B, and I did it without being greedy. A month after the surgery, I went abroad and was working, and when I came back to Korea briefly last year, I received a group (?) text message from the plastic surgery clinic several times. It turns out that the stability issue was mentioned in BellaGel, and it was a text message sent to the hospital at the time when inquiries were flooding in. I was very worried that it would be a re-surgery or that they would give me one test at no cost, but personally, I didn't get very sick or had a strange shape, so I haven't been to the hospital yet. I didn't have too many side effects or pain, and now I'm living without feeling any discomfort because the touch isn't bad, but I'm a bit anxious. Right after my first surgery in 19, it was difficult to get up by myself after lying down, so I was able to get up with the help of my family, and I think I stayed at home for about 3 days. When I go to the bathroom and see a big job,, unexpectedly, I thought I was using the muscles of my whole body so finely, among them, that my chest would hurt like this . It's true, and the upper body must have been too overworked. At that time, the trapezius muscles rose almost to the level of Mt. Halla. I haven't been able to sleep on my side for 6 months. I remember wearing a compression bra (?) without a bandage for almost a few months. (The hospital standard) Now, after 3 years, the scar is barely visible as the bottom line (I didn't receive a separate laser at the time), and the shape seems to be well maintained. I had surgery at the age of 25 and am now 28 years old. There were also people around me who said that it went well, and that they also said that they were coming to the surgery. Plastic surgery... Personally, I finished it without any problems, but I don't think it's hard to recommend it. I did it at a famous large hospital in Gangnam Station. There were a lot of Chinese . If I had known, I wouldn't have had plastic surgery. Of course, there are quite a few directors, so I wonder if there are bound to be accidents. I hope everyone makes a careful decision .

Comment 3
티니핑 2022-10-24 (월) 12:54 1 Years ago Address
맞아여 진짜 신중하게 고민해보고 발품많이 팔아보고 결정해야할둣
다미꽁 2022-10-25 (화) 11:04 1 Years ago Address
벨라젤도 부드럽나요? 신중하게 하신만큼 후회없으시다니 다행입니다
dingr 2022-10-26 (수) 01:12 1 Years ago Address
한참 지났는데도 후기 남겨주셔서 감사해요 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List