Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of breast surgery (consultation ~ 2nd day after surgery)

콩부레 2022-10-09 (일) 03:59 1 Years ago 2320
Dr.
최정식
Hospital
나나성형외과
Price
990 만원
Days
2 days
I decided to have surgery and consulted 4 hospitals . First of all, I am skinny or tall, and the chest room is 11.7~12.5 (each hospital says differently), so the implants are Motiva Demi Minimum 320 ~ Maximum 370 / Full 355 Recommended . The size of the chest room is different and the size of the recommended implants are different, so I was worried about which one to choose at first . There were two places. The hospital that I did not choose from the two hospitals was the surgery of the representative director, and I was attracted because I was confident about the surgical skills, but I was worried because the recommended breast style was a bit flashy . The hospital that you chose explains both the more natural and glamorous feeling you want, lets you choose the style you want, and recommends a size that will suit you later. ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------- On the day of surgery ** The first time I saw the process on behalf of the chief who consulted The manager comes in, receives the consent form, and proceeds with payment I was embarrassed, but the manager was kind and cared about me while I was waiting. However, the waiting time is slightly longer than the originally booked time. It was okay to wait, but it was an afternoon operation, so I was hungry because of fasting. After the surgery, I woke up, and my chest felt heavy, the smell of general anesthetic gas or something from my mouth kept coming up, and it was painful as I moved. Luckily, his legs are intact, so he can walk, but he walks like a crawling because of his chest. Five hours later, after eating dinner and taking medicine, I fell asleep and fell asleep. ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------- Day 1 ** I woke up in the morning and calmer than yesterday I feel the pain lessening when I have it. However, my chest is swollen and my stomach is swollen to the point that it is the most full I have ever seen in my life. Daily life of eating, using cell phone and computer was possible, and even brushing teeth and washing face was possible. Even if it hurts, I thought it would be possible if I tried washing my hair, but I gave up because I was afraid. ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------- Day 2 ** Pain keeps getting better than expected It wasn't painless, but life was worth it. I had to apply stretch mark cream, so I took off my underwear for the first time and checked the shape of my chest. Surprisingly, there are no bruises, only swelling. I don't know the exact shape yet, but there is no asymmetry and it looks good, so I'm relieved
나나성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 294)
눈수술수술후기
10 Months ago
유비룽
코성형수술후기
10 Months ago
콩콩이냉
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
oribon
코성형수술후기
12 Minutes ago
1004alskdj
가슴성형수술후기
10 Hours ago
유애교
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
응애에옹
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
은하기
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
메렁이
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
뽀념미
Review of breast surgery (consultation ~ 2nd day after surgery)'s Reviews More (10/294)

Comment 4
Spratlover 2022-10-11 (화) 02:27 1 Years ago Address
yes
바스퀸 2022-10-13 (목) 12:19 1 Years ago Address
Oh... I'm struggling too, please recommend a hospital!
윤곽정보 2022-10-20 (목) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
Can I get some hospital information?
눈뉴난냐니 2022-11-25 (금) 15:00 1 Years ago Address
모티바 선택한 이유 물어 볼 수 있을까?
멘스랑 고민 중이라서.. .ㅠ
Prev  Next  List