Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

It’s been 2 years since I had Motiva surgery.

cute89 2022-08-19 (금) 04:37 2 Years ago 1451
Dr.
옥재진
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Price
900 만원
Days
900 days
I had Motiva surgery about 2 and a half years ago. My original size went back and forth from A to B. My weight was so elastic that I went back and forth between 166/48-53 and 5kg. But I was suffering from an autoimmune disease called lupus, so I went to the hospital. I had to give up after being told it wouldn't work in 4 places, but they said it would be done at a plastic surgery clinic. I paid 900, which is 100 more expensive than other places, as specified by the doctor. I'm completely satisfied. On the day of surgery, I felt cold and sore for a while in the recovery room, but after getting painkillers, I recovered in 10 minutes and was under anesthesia. I was so thirsty before I woke up and got on the taxi that I drank coffee and chatted with my younger brother and then came home. In the end, I couldn't move my arms and I had a lot to talk about, so I bought a recliner sofa. I bought a desk that fits, and I bought a straw for my back in case it was itchy. .. I really prepared a lot... but it didn't hurt at all. The hospital told me to practice moving my arms the day after the next day, and I started moving back and forth haha. It was amazing. Anyway, I went to cafes the next day and the next day, and there was no problem in my daily life outside. In fact, I felt so fine. I became cautious... I felt it at 2 weeks. I touched it lightly and it was soft. At 4 weeks, it just felt like a real breast. But if you look at the reviews, they say you can't touch it hard or shock it for 2 or 3 months, so I handled it very carefully. Anyway, there was no pain at all. There was nothing. I think it was Kebacae, but I think the teacher definitely did a good job. I have more severe infections and bleeding than others... Even when I get an infection, inflammation comes up next to the nail. But there was no problem. It ended well and lasted 2 years. I may have had surgery on my breasts, which are now standing up. But when I lie down, I feel like there's nothing I can do about it. Very slightly.. haha. But I really recommend it hahaha. More Professor Jaejin Ok... thank you so much hahaha
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 83)
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
4 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
강남녀자
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
석류와자몽
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
퐁키쁑쁑
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
짱이셔
눈수술수술후기
13 Days ago
레나A
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
7505rhioek
눈수술수술후기
19 Days ago
수공자
It’s been 2 years since I had Motiva surgery.'s Reviews More (10/83)

Comment 8
커밍 2022-08-19 (금) 07:11 2 Years ago Address
모양이나 크기는 어떠세요?

cute89 Writer 2022-08-19 (금) 10:28 2 Years ago Address
크기는.지금 290 310인가 넣을걸로 기억하구요  크기는 비비안 d컴 빅토리아e컵  입어요 모양은 크냥 본인가슴에서 커진다고 보면되서 새가슴이거나 쳐져잇음 그래도요 교정해서 잡아줘도 비슷해여 그래서 지방을 추천하거나 거상을 추천하더라구요 저는 약간 챠져잇긴한데 거상할정도는 아니여서 나중에 나이많이먹고 재수술하면 그때거상같이하랴구요
수제버거 2022-08-20 (토) 14:28 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

cute89 Writer 2022-11-10 (목) 08:08 1 Years ago Address
좀 뭐랄까 흐르는 느낌이 보형물이 툭 근데이것더 시간이지나니깐 적응읻되는건지 아그리고 촉감 티는 음 살도 누우몀 퍼지니깐 보형물 만지는 느낌이에요 ㅎㅎ
몰랑몰랑이 2022-08-22 (월) 06:07 2 Years ago Address
진짜 저두 2년차때 딱 저런 느낌이겠죠?ㅎㅎ 진짜 가슴수술하길 넘 잘한 거 같아요ㅎㅎ
푸르른나래 2022-10-18 (화) 06:32 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

cute89 Writer 2022-11-10 (목) 08:14 1 Years ago Address
아밑빠짐 없구 부작용은 하나도없어요 ㅎㅎ 신기할정도로 회복 빨라서 좋앗구 겨절햇어요 ㅎㅎ 담날부터 팔움직이라거 하더라구요 앞뒤로 ㅎㅎ 다가능햇고 아 흉은 제가 찾아보 못찾아여 저는 연고도 한두달 썻어요 콘투라벡스랑 시카케어겔 발랏어요 시카케어밴드도삿는데 자꾸떨어져서 그냥 연고만 생각날때마다 발랏어요 ㅎㅎ 근데 절개상처가 너무 깨끗해서 아물때도 잘아물엇던거같아요 ㅎㅎ 더에서 한거 어쩔수없는 선택이엿지만 하늘이 도운거같아여
맴맴맴맴맴맴 2024-08-21 (수) 12:41 1 Days ago Address
수술 잘되셨다니 다행이네요! 저는 지금 7년째 루푸스 확진은 아니고 의증으로 정기검진만 받고 다니는데요. 약 먹고 있는 것도 없어요ㅜ 성형수술을 하고싶은데 보형물 넣었을때 염증반응 올까봐 넘 걱정돼요ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List