Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It seems like it was just yesterday that I decided to have breast surgery, which had been my lifelong dream, but it's already been 9 months since I had the surgery. I put F400cc on both sides of the Motiva. The ribcage is not that big, but the width is quite wider than it looks;; haha ​​Still, the recommended size is 340cc/ and they said you can put in up to 360cc if you are greedy. I thought about it until the night before the surgery, but in the end, I couldn't decide until the day of the surgeryㅠ.ㅠ... I thought I'd just max it out, so I'll go with 400cc!!!! The director was very anxious, but... (I was worried about rippling, capsular contracture, etc.) In the beginning, after the surgery, I had some contractures on my right side, so I was really worried, and I fell into depression for a while, and I also had regrets. It was released so quickly that it felt really good.) The doctor said I should wait for up to a year, so I decided to wait and see first. I checked it every day for about 3 months, but then I got tired and forgot about it. It's been about 6 months? When I touched it, the right side also came loose at some point. It was a little less than the one on the left, but it was still really soft compared to before. And now, 9 months later, the feel of the left and right sides is so good that you can't even compare it!!!!!!!!!!! Did your chest feel hard at first? It wasn't gathered well, but now the ribs are well gathered and spread out well even when lying down!!! When I lie down, I forget that it's my breasts and just lie down. (However, I do feel a foreign body sensation, but even though I'm sensitive, it's not an unpleasant foreign body sensation.) Even when I sleep on my side, I hear that it feels like someone is pressing on me from above, but I never felt that from the beginning. Yes;; Hehe... I've been sleeping well on my side almost since the surgery. (I'm still sleeping well now!) After the surgery, I'm still doing well with no regrets. I'm so satisfied~! ----The director said that I need to gain 5 kg as a basic rule... Yes, that's right, I need to gain weight... That way, I really look prettier.---

Comment 8
뼈아야엉 2022-07-02 (토) 16:34 2 Years ago Address
Ah.. I’m so jealous ㅠㅠㅠ But they’re telling me to gain weight on purpose?? I was trying to lose weight hahahaha ㅠㅠ One way or another, I’m jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

다물어보셍 Writer 2022-07-02 (토) 18:36 2 Years ago Address
[@뼈아야엉]
제가 수술하고 8kg 정도 빠진건데 모양이 확실히 달라요ㅠ 살성풀어지면서 모양바뀐것도 배제할순없지만...
아! 정말 개인적인건데 수술전  손품팔때 생각해보면 확실히 모태마름이신분들보단 약간 통통형분들 수술후가 이뿌시다-! 라고 생각했던것 같아요 저도!ㅎㅎ(이건 절대적으로 제 갠적인 의견입니다)

뼈아야엉 2022-07-02 (토) 22:22 2 Years ago Address
[@다물어보셍] 우와! 감사합니다 :) 살 일부러 안 빼거 조금 조절만 하면 될 거 같네요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
냥냥굿 2022-07-03 (일) 01:46 2 Years ago Address
수술 후기 감사합니당
태닝 2022-07-03 (일) 03:35 2 Years ago Address
잘되셔서 다행이네요 ㅎㅎ
잉읭 2022-07-04 (월) 13:50 2 Years ago Address
그전에 자산이없으셨나용??
그럼 살찌워야한다던데ㅜㅜㅡ
드듀드 2022-07-06 (수) 23:12 2 Years ago Address
살을 찌워야돼?????? 수술하고?
아름다운것 2022-08-12 (금) 18:16 2 Years ago Address