Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Im here to record and leave a review~ MenX 450cc areola incision at 68 70a of the chest - On the 5th day, there is no pain, but my chest is full because of the implant - On the first day, the upper convex, which went up to the clavicle, went down by about an inch - I heard from the middle of the chest and the side The sound of air bubbles has decreased little by little compared to the first day. In fact, the first month or so after surgery is the most anxious and it is time to look for a lot of reviews, but most of the reviews are after a month, so Ill post them like a diary!
Written by
App

Comment 17
22희잉 2022-05-11 (수) 12:39 2 Years ago Address
Are you going to go to work in a few days?

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-11 (수) 13:39 2 Years ago Address
[@22 Heeing] I think it takes 3-5 days depending on the person to go to work.
딸기바삭 2022-05-11 (수) 22:01 2 Years ago Address
How many days do you wear corrective underwear? Do you want to look too rich if you wear it over it?

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-12 (목) 00:42 2 Years ago Address
[@strawberry crunchy] Corrective underwear seems to depend on the progress of the surgery, so its hard to say what it is, but when I wear loose-fitting clothes, I get fatter because of my breasts rather than a bob.
꺄미 2022-05-12 (목) 02:07 2 Years ago Address
Can I get hospital information?

꺄미 2022-05-12 (목) 02:08 2 Years ago Address
[@Kyanmi] Oh, and there are a lot of Motiva, so what was the reason for doing it in Menek? Im worried too

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-13 (금) 08:19 2 Years ago Address
[@Kyanmi] I live in the United States, so there was no option for Motiva at all, and I got it from an American doctor who is famous for her breasts where I live. If the doctor says that silicone is not bad, the lifespan is up to 20-25 years, but implants other than Mentor and other old silicone companies are still lacking in clinical trials, and implants without clinical data for more than 10 years do not know how side effects will come later. Teacher, the hospital did not treat anyone other than a mentor. There was also a water drop microtexture in Mentor. Although the microtexture may have a lower spherical construction probability, when comparing the data, he said that the cancer incidence rate is higher than that of Smooth, so he did not recommend the Mentor water droplet shape. I decided to go with Men X because I was afraid that surgery with Hi would be too rocketing. If you have any other questions, Ill answer them.
Jaaaasper 2022-05-12 (목) 15:14 2 Years ago Address
Please ask for hospital information too.

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-13 (금) 08:20 2 Years ago Address
[@Jaaaasper] I live in the US, so hospital information might not be helpful.. If you have any other questions, Ill answer them!
시술의끝은어디인가 2022-05-14 (토) 15:20 2 Years ago Address
Its the 2nd week of the surgery, isnt your back hurting so much ㅠㅠ Why is my back and back hurting so much... I must have been surprised at the waist because it didnt exist hahaha I want to have pretty breasts as time goes by!

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-15 (일) 03:51 2 Years ago Address
[@Where is the end of the procedure] I too have entered the 2nd week now, but like a lie, as soon as a week has passed, my chest, armpits, sides, and back hurts ㅠㅠ I think its because I stretched all my missing muscles and flesh towards my chest.. My back hurts because I keep bending over because of my flesh + weight.. Yeah, I think two hours is medicine and have to endure it ㅠㅠ Fighting ours!
땡글해 2022-05-18 (수) 00:04 2 Years ago Address
Take good care of your body.
cjstksla 2022-05-21 (토) 11:03 2 Years ago Address
Do you think it is possible to go to work in 2-3 days? ㅠㅠ

푸젤 Writer 2022-05-22 (일) 13:17 2 Years ago Address
[@cjstksla] I think 2-3 days is unreasonable even if I work in the office ㅠㅠ It was hard because of my weakness.
찬멍뭉 2022-06-02 (목) 18:37 2 Years ago Address
Im also on the 5th day now, but Im worried because it seems like I have upper convexity ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Im still wearing the upper band, but Im afraid that I might have upper convexity along with spherical contracture like this.... How are you wearing it?
비앙카 2022-07-08 (금) 23:13 2 Years ago Address
어디서하셨나요?
아름다운것 2022-08-13 (토) 17:40 2 Years ago Address
윗볼록이 밑빠짐보다 나아여..
Prev  Next  List