Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
It's been 3 years since I had breast surgery at a hospital near Gangnam Station. I went to this hospital after getting a lot of information from Sungyesa. The bruising, swelling, and pain after the surgery were really good. However, I guess it's inevitable that I'll get double lines after the surgery. I had my first surgery with a water drop, and I want to tell people who do water drop surgery to stop. Since I have very thin skin, the implants and wrinkles showed through after the water drop surgery. They are also hard to the touch. So I had a second surgery at a hospital. They only paid for the implants and did the second surgery. Since I don't have any breasts at all, I knew it was impossible to have breasts that were completely invisible like those without surgery, so I had them made large ones when I had the second surgery. Thinking back now, I think it was a really good choice. My rib cage is only about 60, so I couldn't make them any bigger, so I made them as big as I could. From my experience, and from friends around me, they say that small implants don't have side effects and won't show any signs of being invisible. When I lie on my side or bend over, I can feel the slight folding of the implant, but it is not visible to the naked eye. When I had the revision surgery, I had it done smoothly, and it feels really good. When I just sit or stand and touch it, it feels better than my breasts without surgery, and I don't know. Anyway, I recommend that you do it big and smooth. The massage didn't hurt, and after the revision surgery, there was no bruising and I barely felt any pain. When the doctor did the surgery, he did it with an endoscope in the armpit, and he was very skilled and took care of each bleeding, so there was really little bleeding and bruising. My friend also did it after seeing me do it and said the same thing. He is a reliable doctor. However, I am very satisfied with the surgery, except for the fact that there is a slight double line, and when I put strength into my arm, my chest muscles catch a little. The shape and the feel. The leather is so thin that even when I made it small, the double line was already slightly visible. Even when I made it large, there was not much difference. I wrote it because I remembered it, so I hope it was helpful. Ah, the armpit area is not noticeable. Just make it so that it is not noticeable like wrinkles. And if the armpit area is not properly treated, you can get scar surgery, so I highly recommend it. I had scar surgery from this doctor because I have other surgical scars, and they are all gone. If you don't tell me, it won't be noticeable. I am so grateful to the doctor who is really good at sewing and is meticulous.

Comment 18
윤윤12 2022-01-14 (금) 20:30 2 Years ago Address
가슴 수술이 정말 만족감 크다는데 글읽어보니 맞네요
구르미 2022-01-15 (토) 00:32 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

의느님구함 Writer 2022-01-15 (토) 16:49 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
유호텔 2022-01-15 (토) 18:31 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
디디빕 2022-01-17 (월) 01:20 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무야호오우오 2022-01-17 (월) 10:56 2 Years ago Address
수술이 잘되서 좋으시겟어용 ㅎ 추카해용
heyjude123… 2022-01-17 (월) 11:02 2 Years ago Address
고생많으셨어요
커피고양이 2022-01-18 (화) 06:02 2 Years ago Address
병원 이름 알수있을까??ㅠㅠ 발품 파는중이라 ㅠㅠ
성예사온닝 2022-01-20 (목) 10:33 2 Years ago Address
첫수술 물방울로 한 사람으로써.. 진심 공감합니다ㅠ저도 재수술 날짜 잡았어요ㅠㅠ

성예사온닝 2022-01-20 (목) 10:37 2 Years ago Address
[@성예사온닝] 혹시 병원.. 알수있을까요?
ㅅㄹㄹㅎㄹ 2022-02-02 (수) 00:05 2 Years ago Address
보형물 작게넣어도 누우면 촉감 티나는건 다 똑같은건가요..? ㅠ  a도 덜차는데 전 풀 a에서 b만되오 만족하는지라 후기 찾아보는중이거든요

쥬줃 2022-02-13 (일) 17:45 2 Years ago Address
[@ㅅㄹㄹㅎㄹ]  우아 저도 같은 심정이에요ㅠㅠㅠ 풀ㅇㅔ이라도 된다몀 좋겠어요 진짜
쥬줃 2022-02-13 (일) 17:45 2 Years ago Address
정보 알 수 있을까요?
바비유유 2022-02-19 (토) 13:11 2 Years ago Address
병원오디일까요??
쿠유 2022-04-26 (화) 10:45 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
모리언니 2022-07-21 (목) 22:48 2 Years ago Address
가슴 수술시에 더블라인 생기는건 어느정도 포기해야되는걸까요 .. ㅠㅠ 전 비키니도 못입을 정도라 너무 속상하네요… 겨절로 해서 수술 흉터가 좀 있는데 혹시 병원정보 알 수 있을까요..??

아름다운것 2022-08-14 (일) 19:27 2 Years ago Address
다 생기는건 아닌데 왜 생기느닞 모르겟어요 전 전혀 없어요
qbxl 2023-01-29 (일) 13:04 1 Years ago Address
너무 다행이다ㅠㅠㅠ 나도 발품파는 중인데 혹시 병원정보 알려줄 수 있을까..?
Prev  Next  List