Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

Review of reoperation after breast inflammation (photo added)

밥푸리리리 2022-01-13 (목) 13:17 2 Years ago 3942
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I didn't want to expose too much of the inflammation after the first surgery in photo 1, so I only posted the inflamed area. I deleted photo 2 just in case . 3 days after breast surgery in 2014, it became inflamed, so I had it removed right away. Seeing that it was inflamed even after nose surgery at that time, I used silicone. This didn't seem to be right. After that, I couldn't shake off the regret, so I went back to the hospital I went to in 2017 and had a reoperation. At this time, I was looking for someone like me, but there wasn't one , so I posted this in hopes that someone could be like me. During the recovery period, I was worried about contractures due to blood on one side of me , but fortunately it went well. I've been there so far without any inflammation. Sometimes I'm really worried that silicone might have side effects, but I'm doing well . If I'm not in good condition, I live with a fear that silicone might have side effects too. But I'm very satisfied with the gel... It's because I got something that wasn't there before.

Comment 6
ㅇㅅㄹ 2022-01-17 (월) 00:51 2 Years ago Address
Wow ㅠㅠI didn't know there were side effects like this. Thank you for sharing..
마지막수술가쟈 2022-01-23 (일) 05:00 2 Years ago Address
Take care of your condition well. There are people who are particularly vulnerable to foreign substances and implants.
마지막수술가쟈 2022-01-23 (일) 05:00 2 Years ago Address
Take care of your condition well. There are people who are particularly vulnerable to foreign substances and implants.
Hailey0209 2022-01-26 (수) 08:22 2 Years ago Address
omg ;; I wonder if this happens to me too. Right now, only one side hurts like crazy so I’m reading all the reviews.
새똥 2022-01-26 (수) 23:07 2 Years ago Address
What are the surgical costs if it is removed due to inflammation?
아름다운것 2022-08-14 (일) 19:27 2 Years ago Address
It hurts ㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List