Breast surgery 5 years ago

익명 2021-11-30 (화) 17:26 2 Years ago 2162
Dr.
박진석
Hospital
박진석성형외과의원
Price
580 만원
One side was incised with Allergan and the other with Mentor Smooth. Each size is different, but I don't know what to evaluate because I have to compare things like the feel with others. First of all, there are no serious side effects such as contracture, but the implant is about 1 inch lower than the bottom line. Especially the right side... I think it's bottomless. The scar is still red and the cut line is convex. The director and the nurses were very kind, but I wonder if it's because I didn't go to the laser treatment or aftercare properly... I don't know if this is a management problem or what, so I just stay there. If there is one complaint, I see people who have undergone surgery, and their breasts gather and form a bone just by wearing  underwear. I thought it was because it was a little new breasts, but I don't think so. Some other people naturally gather when they wear underwear even if they have new breasts... I never gather... Is there less peeling on the inside or is there another reason?

Comment 6
꿍스콩 2021-11-30 (화) 22:27 2 Years ago Address
Is it possible to make the implant different? I think you should go to the hospital where the surgery was performed and ask.

logoslogic Writer 2021-11-30 (화) 22:29 2 Years ago Address
[@Kungsukong] It's annoying, so I'm just there . Also, they said that my breasts are the same and the height of the ribcage is different, so the size and manufacturer each put them in differently.
하호루 2021-12-01 (수) 21:33 2 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ
유베이 2021-12-10 (금) 20:11 2 Years ago Address
Is there a reason why you made both implants different?
뭉돌프 2022-08-07 (일) 02:42 2 Years ago Address
여기 만족도 높은 후기만 봤는데 솔직한 후기 감사드려용! 혹시 밑빠짐 있는 부위에 어떤 보형물 들어갔는지 알려주실수 있나요??
아름다운것 2022-08-28 (일) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
저도 다르게 했네요 ^^
Prev  Next  List