Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Before surgery to remove implants...

둘리야호잇해봐~! 2009-09-02 (수) 02:41 15 Years ago 3887
It’s been exactly 3 years since I had breast surgery. She did it with table salt. I had it done at a hospital famous for breast surgery . The hospital has now moved to a more expensive area... The doctor seemed kind, and I'm Catholic, so there's a cathedral nearby... There were a lot of reviews... So I had the surgery with confidence without consulting at other hospitals ... Now I feel so much regret.. After the surgery. I lost sexual sensation in my right nipple. I talked to the doctor about the time I was getting massages after surgery, and that feeling usually comes back within 6 months. In long cases, it could take a year and a half to two years. I told them not to worry and to wait. There is also a tingling sensation in the area where the ribs and armpit meet on the right side of the chest . Every time I massaged my left breast, the same area felt like it was torn. A year passed like that. Two years later. The doctor's story is partially correct. The rest is wrong. The tearing pain in my left chest was completely cured. However, even after three years, the sexual sensation in my right breast has not returned and has disappeared. I feel a sharp pain in the lower part of my right chest, and the pain comes when I do yoga, which stretches my entire body, or when I stretch my arm toward my head while lying down. Even during menstruation, the area where I feel the pain on my right breast is particularly painful. It becomes a situation where I keep scratching it... Then, when it's severe, I feel a numbness in my arm... The reason I waited up to 3 years is , yes, for severe cases, it's 2 years. They say there are cases where it can take that long, so let's wait... Let's wait... For women, how severe the pain in that area after breast surgery is.. Maybe they suffered because the surgery wasn't done properly... Anyone who has experienced contractures? You probably know. If the surgery went well. Sexual sensation did not return for 3 years after breast surgery, and the pain would not have persisted... Common sense tells me... I was very satisfied with the shape... and the feel was good because I massaged it hard. It hurts.. If there is pain, what is the use of all the shapes ? I'm going to the hospital this Saturday for a consultation. I don't know what the hospital will say... Even as I write this, my right arm is numb. I keep scratching the lower part of my chest because of the stinging feeling. What I want is removal of the saline pack, refund of the surgery fee, and penalty. I think even the hospital would be shocked by the condition of a patient who appeared after being quiet for three years. However, people around me say that I should be grateful to the doctor for silently trusting and waiting for me for 3 years when I was told that it would take 2 years . I am also a Catholic, and I had a lot of trust in the doctor because he said he always prayed before surgery. I wonder if he will take responsibility for that trust. . I have to go on the weekend... Even if I am compensated in terms of money... my breasts will be sagging a lot... and this psychological fear of having to undergo general anesthesia again... who will compensate me and how? People considering surgery. Breast surgery isn't necessarily a bad thing. When I had a boyfriend, he loved me even after he found out I had surgery... I looked pretty in clothes, and the shape itself was pretty, so I would have been satisfied if it hadn't been so painful... But since I was in pain and lost sexual sensation... I had no choice but to get it removed . I have no choice but to do it. Today, my right arm feels especially numb. I hope you make a choice you won't regret, and that you receive thorough follow-up care at a hospital... Now that I think about it, I'm putting three beds close together in a hot room in the middle of summer and not even allowing myself to come out of the living room. I was also angry at the hospital that connected me to the "caregiver" (because they fed me, a patient who came on an empty stomach, spicy stewed peppers, and I was in pain until I almost fainted...), and it wasn't even a bed after the surgery, it was medicine. Thinking about the hospital's treatment of having me rest on a blanket on a hard wooden space in a warehouse-like place , I feel so angry now. At that time, I couldn't take care of anything because I had the surgery... Ha... I was so upset that the story became longer. I don't need anything because I'm sick. I'll post a review after I go to the hospital.

Comment 20
완전이뻐졌다! 2009-09-02 (수) 02:49 15 Years ago Address
아..어딘지 알것 같네요~ 암튼 잘 되시길. 그간 맘고생 몸고생 어떠한걸로 보상받진 못하겠지만..힘내시구요@_@
안되겠니 2009-09-02 (수) 09:37 15 Years ago Address
요즘 관신최고존데..ㅠ 님글읽으니 가슴아파요ㅠ 힘내세요~!어디에서 하셨는지 알려주심 도움많이 될거에요..
이지♡ 2009-09-02 (수) 10:14 15 Years ago Address
허거............ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 힘내세요..... 수술 잘 되시길 바래요 !!
청순한 공주 2009-09-02 (수) 14:15 15 Years ago Address
힘내세요..저도 어딘지 좀 갈켜 주세요
저두 수술 고민하고 있는데 ...알고 싶어요
김지애 2009-09-02 (수) 15:13 15 Years ago Address
Ehyo...you're going through a lot...I hope it resolves itself without much trouble as long as I've waited....I'm planning to have breast surgery again...can you tell me about the hospital...
reuwrh 2009-09-02 (수) 17:28 15 Years ago Address
I hope you stay strong and have good results~~ It must have been very difficult for you. Can you tell me where that hospital is? I'm worried because I'm thinking about having surgery in the winter.
양갱언니 2009-09-02 (수) 18:19 15 Years ago Address
Please give me some information too~ I think it will be helpful. I know you must be very worried, but I hope the hospital does a good job~~~ㅠㅠ
해바라긔 2009-09-07 (월) 17:55 15 Years ago Address
You've been through a lot of mental and physical hardships... I hope you go to the hospital and talk and resolve the issue.
시녜선 2009-09-11 (금) 16:49 15 Years ago Address
I'm currently preparing for breast surgery, and reading your post makes me sympathize and feel sad. Cheer up! And can you give me some information?
아하짐 2009-09-13 (일) 11:58 15 Years ago Address
저두 수술준비중인데... 병원정보좀 주세요....ㅠㅠ
쭈꾸미N 2009-09-14 (월) 11:40 15 Years ago Address
어딘가요..그병원..?
히히나야 2009-09-16 (수) 11:09 15 Years ago Address
힘내세요..ㅜㅜㅜ
js486 2009-09-18 (금) 17:15 15 Years ago Address
병원과 얘기 잘 되시길 바랍니다. 믿을수 있는 병원 찾는게 너무 어려운거 같아요. 저도 언젠가는 재수술을 해야하는데... 돈두 돈이고.. 믿을수 있는 병원 찾는것도 어렵고. 성형외과에 발을 들여놓던 그순간이 후회됩니다.
로리즈팜 2009-09-22 (화) 16:02 15 Years ago Address
힘내세요.그래도 적어도 말이통하는병원이니,나쁜의사샘은 아닌것같아요.
수술이라는것이 뭐든 확률이라는것이 있으니,결과물이 눈에 보이는것이면
이렇게 망설일필요도없고,너도나도 전부 수술하겠지요?
힘내세요...그리고 재수술은 성공하세요~!
궁금한찐이 2009-09-27 (일) 10:27 14 Years ago Address
저도 압구정..유명한 곳에서 배꼽으로 식염 270했다가 뺐어요..1년만에ㅠㅠ
제가 참을성이 부족하거든요..마사지도 매일매일 했는데 남자친구가 딱딱하다 하고..누우면 밥그릇 엎은거 마냥..원체 살도 별로 없었거든요.,지금은 다시 납짝..옛날로 돌아왔는데..처지기까지 해서..ㅠㅠ 욕심이란게 지금 또 촉감은그나마 좋다는 코젤 눈팅하고 있네요..진짜 촉감 좋을지.휴.,다시하려니 무섭기도 하고..ㅠ
2009-10-10 (토) 00:06 14 Years ago Address
그병원...저도 수술앞두고 있는데..정보좀부탁드려요..
니가먼데 2009-10-15 (목) 20:51 14 Years ago Address
성형관련 환불부분은 법적으로 수술후 3년이내로 알고있어요..아무쪼록 좋은결과있으시길 바래요..그병원정보주심감사하구요,,
나아하아한 2009-11-04 (수) 21:41 14 Years ago Address
어휴 저도 겁나네요. 성감을 잃는것보다 통증이 참 크죠.
저두 큰애 제왕절개해서 낳았는데, 돌이 넘어도 너무아파서 병원에 물어봐도 책임전가뿐... 의사가 그렇다는데 뭐라고 할수도 없고 너무 아파서 짜증만 나고 이런느낌 알아요.
힘내세요. 전 그냥 몸에 익숙해졌네요.ㅠㅠ
근데 그병원은 어딘가요? 그런데느 절대 가지 말아야할것같아요
emmma 2018-08-30 (목) 17:02 6 Years ago Address
무슨 성당 주변인가요..ㅠ
북극곰베어 2022-12-01 (목) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 글보는데 근심이 많았던게 느껴져요 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List