Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Rib cage 82, chest chamber approx . It's stiff and a bit inconvenient, but unlike other surgeries, it didn't hurt. I was discharged from the hospital without any painkillers, let alone painless. However, I had no sensation in my lower chest. Day 3 - Office job, went to work and worked normally. The shower was a split shower, and the guardian washed my hair, but it was itchy, so I washed it again. Day 4 - I removed the tape myself. My breasts start to hurt like I'm having my period. Day 7 - After receiving the first treatment, I took a shower without a waterproof bandage. I started taking antibiotics and capsular contracture. Day 13 - I received the 2nd treatment in advance, and by this time the tape on the incision was all gone. Day 18 - I received the 3rd management in advance, and there was an event a few days later, so I came with permission to live without the upper band for a day. As a side effect of the oral medicine, pimples started to come up, and I have the most pimples after puberty . However, the chest pain like menstruation and no feeling in the lower chest are still the same, and pimples are coming up one by one all over the upper body.

Comment 4
꼭꼬옥이뻐질꺼야 2021-08-10 (화) 03:18 3 Years ago Address
I think it will be a big help for you to leave a review by date! thank you
호잇쿵 2021-08-17 (화) 14:55 3 Years ago Address
I'm really envious that you're not in pain. I wish I didn't have pain too ㅜㅜ
지y 2022-07-04 (월) 09:29 2 Years ago Address
It was so helpful ㅠㅠ Can I ask why you chose winter season instead of base season..? I'm also curious about the current progress ㅠㅠ And please send me a note with hospital information!
아름다운것 2022-08-30 (화) 15:42 2 Years ago Address
This is a good informational article.
Prev  Next  List