Boom job

Prev  Next  List

수술후 팔을 곧게펼수가 없어요ㅠㅠ

polo 2009-07-14 (화) 15:32 15 Years ago 1889
수술한지25일됐습니다..
근데 왼쪽팔을 곧게 펼수가없어요..
앞으로 나란히 동작도 하기너무 힘들어요
팔안에 신경인지 혈관인지 뭔지 모르겠지만
암튼 팔한번 펴보자했다가 속에서 뭐가 끈어지는게 아닌가 싶을정도로 아픔니다..
병원에선 혈관이라고 하긴하는데..다 괜찮다고 걱정말라고하긴하는데 이렇게 아픈데 팔운동을 어떻게 하나요ㅠ

저 참고로 금요일 밤8시에 수술해서 토욜일욜쉬고 월욜부터 출근하고 아픈건 그런거 무지 잘참는다고....첫맛사지도 그냥받고 그랬는데 팔이 안펴지니까 너무 심란하고그래요...혹시 팔이 안펴지신분들 계시나요??
걱정입니다..
진짜 수술이 끝이 아니에요..두더지 게임하는거 처럼 하나터지고 좀 해결되서 안심하면 또터지고..ㅠㅠ
저같은경우있으신분들 계시나요?

Comment 3
코코아♡ 2009-07-14 (화) 23:50 15 Years ago Address
There are differences in the degree from person to person, so some people may be a little slower. I also seemed to be fine after raising and lowering my arm at that level. However, it took about 2 months for me to feel no pain even when I raised my arm wide.. I heard it until 2 months ago. Even though I can get down, I feel like something is holding me back... And I can't even stretch to feel refreshed... I think it's been about 3 months since I stretched as hard as I could and lifted heavy things, and my armpits really started to hurt... It's been about 3 and a half months now... It seems that time is really short for the heart.. Wait until about 2 months, and even then, there will be some problems...
polo Writer 2009-07-15 (수) 10:04 15 Years ago Address
Ah..that’s right..thank you.lol
사랑이장난이니... 2009-07-16 (목) 15:49 15 Years ago Address
The hospital taught me exercises to remove the thread and raise and rotate my arm, so I was able to raise it right away. However, since it varies from person to person, I think you should first go to the hospital where the surgery was performed and discuss it with the director.
Prev  Next  List