Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

3rd week of breast surgery

킹캉 2020-09-27 (일) 15:49 3 Years ago 4036
September 5th Surgery 7th Day Painless injection Removal Swelling injection Compression band 12th 19th Management every time I go + The director's passing spring (short spring instead) The robe I wore during the consultation smelled good except for that heh.. - No compulsion for implants - Reservation deposit is fully refundable - Double planar method - CCTV release - About 325cc (chest 62, upper circumference 63.5) - It is said that it will go well naturally because there is a lot of chest tissue - Mentor Smooth High - 317 - Examination separately 60,000 won - When I asked the head of the hospital about side effects, he said that he had to pay only the cost of anesthesia because he didn't set a specific period for side effects such as spherical construction or damage to the implant, and the director was not a hard and blocked person . Pain when leaning on the bus - The neck is fine as soon as it comes out, so I liked it, but after a while after coming home, it feels sharp - I have an appetite, but when I eat food, I don't drink sweet potato water and I get a lot of blockage in my throat - I get numbness due to poor blood circulation in both arms Completely white, slightly reduced sensation + cold - Almost no pain on the first day - Very cold after surgery - No highway Day 2 - Sudden pain in the chest area rather than chest pain - Abdominal pain - Weight increased about 2 kg - The loss of nipple sensation is very sensitive. Digging - Eating, going to the bathroom, everything helped Day 3 - Much better than on Day 2 - Use of public transportation (only be careful when sitting) - Swelling injection at the hospital and compression bands started - Bruising x - Some inclines were able to stand up alone Day 4 - Wash your face alone, scratch your eyes - Something fat ...? A sharp stinging sensation on both sides for 20-30 minutes - Heat or excessive swelling, redness, etc. x 27 days present - Shower from the 2nd week after surgery - Pain x since the stinging pain on the 4th day - Trouble due to the side effect of spherical contractures - The pain disappeared from the bouncy ball and I couldn't record it, so I'm only there . If you do, I will give you the details! To be honest, I have a lot of intentions to record my progress.

Comment 5
최햄스터 2020-09-28 (월) 01:06 3 Years ago Address
구형구축약 드시고 트러블 올라오셨다구요? ㅠ ㅠ 헐..이소티논같은 거 같이 먹어도 되려나요

킹캉 Writer 2020-09-28 (월) 01:14 3 Years ago Address
[@최햄스터] 약 상호작용 궁금하시면 킴스 같은 곳 검색해서 보시면 되는데 다 나와있진 않아서 병원에 문의해야할 것 같아요 ㅠㅠ
근데 보통 트러블 난다고 하면 몇일동안 쉬었다가 먹으라고 하는 것 같아요 (몇일동안 안 먹고 안 나게 되도 결국 다시 먹고 또 날텐데 무슨 의미가 있는건지는 모르겠네요ㅠㅠ)
닭발킬러 2020-10-01 (목) 17:16 3 Years ago Address
글로만 읽는 저도 너무 아픈 느낌이에요ㅠㅠ 고생하셨네요
bbb**** 2020-10-04 (일) 14:03 3 Years ago Address
고생하셨어요ㅠㅠ 그래도 이쁘게 잘되셨네요
zeze900 2020-10-08 (목) 17:05 3 Years ago Address
혹시 병원 정보 알수있나요?? 어디서 하셨는지 궁금해용ㅠㅠ 큰수술 받느라 고생많으셨어요!!
Prev  Next  List