Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

10 years of breast surgery

이비아 2019-04-27 (토) 10:09 5 Years ago 5329
I had breast surgery just 10 years ago, and my real breasts were the size of a pea and my buoyancy was bigger than my real breasts. I was under so much stress that I had surgery when I was 25. At that time, I was looking for someone who said that only breasts were operated professionally, and I went to do it. He is a religious person, he prayed with us before surgery, and the people seemed very nice, and like other hospitals, he thought of patients as people, not just for money, so I decided to go there. After the surgery, I lived a very happy life. Living abroad made it even more stressful for me to have small breasts, and besides, white people have incredibly large breasts; So, I'm happily married now and living happily ever after. But about 3 years ago, when I did a breast ultrasound, I found about 10 nodules around both breasts. Doctor Sam said it was small and not cause for concern. And two years ago, I had another ultrasound, and I recently had an examination this year. And if it gets bigger, there may be situations that may require surgery. Because it grows bigger and if not removed, there is a possibility that it can develop into cancer. So, I searched for the cause of the wart, and they say that it can be stressful and these days, it is found a lot in women in their 20s and 30s. I was very depressed. Even after living really well for 10 years. Also, since I am a sensitive person who is prone to stress, there is a high chance that I will have cysts. But, fortunately, I looked it up and found that these days, there is an operation that can remove the lump even if there is a breast implant. I was really worried, so I thought I would have to get rid of the implant and go back to flat breasts. Still, I have no regrets when I think of the 10 years I've lived well. It was so good. I'm so stressed out, so I'm posting this in the hopes of seeing if anyone is like me. And take good care of your breasts. Go to the hospital and get tested!

Comment 10
따르기가조아 2019-04-30 (화) 10:33 5 Years ago Address
It's been a month now, and I'm worried about that too. I'll have to keep getting tests!! Thank you!!
새콤이야 2019-05-01 (수) 00:10 5 Years ago Address
I was worried a lot, but I'm glad that I can get rid of it ^^ Have a good treatment and post a review~
네네네 2019-05-06 (월) 22:15 5 Years ago Address
I'm envious that I didn't have any regrets for 10 years
안냥해요 2019-05-08 (수) 23:41 5 Years ago Address
Oh, if there is a lump after surgery, do I have to remove the implant?
슬기론생활 2019-05-15 (수) 16:20 5 Years ago Address
You must have suffered so much ㅠㅠ
태양제주 2019-05-18 (토) 08:22 5 Years ago Address
cheer up
오로시 2019-05-27 (월) 03:56 5 Years ago Address
Thank you for the 10 year review. I lacked courage at that age, I hope the surgery goes well and you are in good health
망고밍코 2019-06-16 (일) 12:16 5 Years ago Address
10년 후기 감사해요! 수술 잘 되실거에요! 행복하세요!
곰곰곰곰kk 2019-07-05 (금) 03:23 5 Years ago Address
촉감은 만족하셧나요?? 감각도 돌아오셧나요???
쌈쌈 2019-12-06 (금) 15:27 4 Years ago Address
구축이나 파열은 없나보네요 십년 이상된분들 거즘 발견되는거같아보였는데
Prev  Next  List