Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Breast filler (aqua peeling)

여신되고파 2019-04-14 (일) 07:21 5 Years ago 1895
There are many reviews of breast augmentation, but I am writing this because there are few reviews of fillers. I was working at a company when I had the procedure, and it was difficult to take a long vacation, so I searched the Internet and found out about breast fillers that can help you recover quickly, so I got the procedure done right away. I needed to have enough recovery time for breast surgery. It has been 3 years since I got the procedure done. Now, I have the filler dissolved and have breast implants placed at another hospital. I didn't dissolve it because of any side effects, but I wanted a bigger size and the amount was small compared to the expensive price. And I also dissolved it because I was scared when I heard about cases of side effects. As a result, my recovery from daily life was fast (I could use my arms right after the procedure) and the texture is soft like a natural breast. This is an advantage, but there are also disadvantages. First of all, the ridiculously expensive price and the fact that it doesn't dissolve well when you want to dissolve it later. And the plastic surgeon said that breast filler isn't originally supposed to be injected. He said that it's like a foreign substance entering the breast, and that there could be side effects at some point. I guess the same goes for implants, but according to the doctor, implants are the safest. In the end, I wasn't able to completely dissolve the filler, and there were limitations to the surgery because of the process of removing the filler. I wanted to have the surgery through an underarm incision to reduce the burden of a scar, but I had the surgery through an infra-abdominal incision, and the burden of the scar increased. If you have a complex about your breasts, don't get filler, just get surgery. I really don't recommend it as someone who suffered from dissolving it. I'm not good at writing, so my writing is incoherent. Thank you for reading.

Comment 11
옥수수차 2019-04-14 (일) 10:58 5 Years ago Address
필러는 피부와뼈가 닿아있는곳을 하는거라더라구요
지금은 완전히 녹지않았어도 언젠간 다녹지않을까요

여신되고파 Writer 2019-04-14 (일) 11:01 5 Years ago Address
[@옥수수차] 모르겠네요 완벽히 다 녹았으면 좋겠어요 ..
따르기가조아 2019-04-15 (월) 16:02 5 Years ago Address
상세한 설명 정말 감사해요 ㅠㅠ 주변에 필러한다는 지인 있으면 극구 말려야겠어요 ㅠㅠ

여신되고파 Writer 2019-04-15 (월) 20:21 5 Years ago Address
[@따르기가조아] 제발 말려주세요... 사실 자연상태가 가장 좋지만 그래도 콤플렉스라면 보형물이 백만배 안전하다고 봐요 ㅠ

따르기가조아 2019-04-17 (수) 15:21 5 Years ago Address
[@여신되고파] 네 그래야겠어요.. ㅠㅠ 저는 보형물 했는데 정말 잘 한 거 같아요 ㅠㅠ!! 감사합니당
모포 2019-04-19 (금) 01:26 5 Years ago Address
부작용이 안오셨음좋겠네요

여신되고파 Writer 2019-04-19 (금) 02:09 5 Years ago Address
[@모포] 안오길 바라는 중입니다 ♡
우유니당 2019-04-21 (일) 21:50 5 Years ago Address
아래로 쳐지는 부작용도 있다고 하더라구요...?ㅠㅠ

여신되고파 Writer 2019-04-21 (일) 22:38 5 Years ago Address
[@우유니당] 쳐짐은 잘 모르겠어요 ㅜ 아무튼 하지말있으면 좋겠어요
홀라세 2023-03-30 (목) 11:19 1 Years ago Address
가슴필러는 다 하고나면 비추하더라고요 처음엔 만족해도 나중에는 다 부작용나고...
뱃추 2024-07-03 (수) 10:15 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List