Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Breast augmentation surgery day 4^^

HaEjOon 2019-03-25 (월) 11:07 5 Years ago 6221
Dr.
권원장님
Hospital
오페라성형외과
Sebin Martech Round + Arm, 300cc on the right, 330cc on the left. They said there was almost no asymmetry on both sides, but the amount of implants was actually different. During the consultation, I called for a D cup, but since I am a short woman, I was told that if my breasts were big, my upper body would look bloated and there would be more side effects, so I wanted a full C cup during the design on the day of surgery, but the director said he should adjust it while he was doing it himself. I was a little nervous before the surgery, but when I woke up and lay down in the hospital room for about 4 hours to rest, it was hard to breathe due to the pressure of the cast that was pressing on my chest, and the pain in that area and the feeling of being stabbed in the chest, early the evening the previous day. I was a little uncomfortable because I was so thirsty that I couldn't take a sip of water, and the anesthetic lingered in my mouth, making me even thirstier. The most uncomfortable thing was that when I slept at home after being discharged that day, I slept in an L position. I put a lot of cushions on the wall, and leaned forward and leaned forward, repeating endlessly. The first night, sleeping was the most uncomfortable. A little different from the hospital promotion, I had to wear my sore arm until I visited the hospital the next day.;;;; There wasn't much resistance, but I wish this explanation would have been given to future patients in advance. Perhaps because it was an endoscopic surgery, my body was clean and without any bruises. The next day, I received an injection to relieve pain and have the cast removed to prevent upper blockage. Some people said that it was difficult to remove the pain, so I was very nervous, but I didn't feel anything. Currently, I am wearing a correction bra + compression band (to prevent upper blockage) and went to work. It's a bit uncomfortable when turning curves while driving. I had help from my family yesterday to wash my hair, but starting today, I'm going to try to do it on my own. It's so bad that I can't take a simple shower until the stitches are removed. The band area of ​​the shape bra is already itchy. The pain (tingling) in my chest was significantly reduced on the first day compared to the second day, and I didn't put the compression band on all the way, but put it on with a little extra space. Otherwise, it would be difficult to breathe, and my back and wings would hurt a lot. One thing I would like to say to those who are hesitant about breast surgery is that only those who are truly desperate and truly cannot live without volume breast surgery should undergo surgery. (There are members of the Seongye Society who come here with these concerns, but there is no one who is not desperate;;;) In my case, I was thinking that it would be nice to have a little more breast volume, so I would actually think about it a little more before doing it now. I also have regrets. Now that I've done it, I'm going to try my best to maintain beautiful breasts for a long time without any side effects . Thank you for reading the long article. I'll post a photo review later when I take off the corrective bra!

Comment 12
워니22 2019-03-25 (월) 15:20 5 Years ago Address
사진도 궁금해요.. 피통을 하고있을때 아프거나 한 느낌이 있나요?

HaEjOon Writer 2019-03-25 (월) 22:19 5 Years ago Address
[@워니22]
전혀 아프거나 그러지않고요. 달고 있으니 중증환자된 기분이랄까ㅋ 그냥 달고있는게 살짝 불편할뿐 입니다.
양념통닭 2019-03-26 (화) 22:18 5 Years ago Address
이벤트신청가로 하신건가요?수술시간은 총몇시간걸리나요
와진짜불편하긴하겠죠?..해야될지고민이깊네요

HaEjOon Writer 2019-03-27 (수) 10:35 5 Years ago Address
[@양념통닭] 이벤트가인지는 모르겠어요. 저도 여기저기 평균가격을 알아봤는데, 오페라가 비싼편은 아닌듯 해요.
수술자체는 약 1시간정도라고 하시던데, 수술 전 준비부터, 디자인, 수술, 회복까지 약 8시간 정도 걸렸어요. 당일 퇴원했구요.
현재 5일차인데 통증때문에 불편하긴 합니다.  수술이니 통증 또한 감수할 수 밖에  없죠.
많은 고민을 해보시고 잘 결정하셨음 해요!
사리가 2019-03-28 (목) 00:25 5 Years ago Address
비용은 얼마나 드셨나요?!?! 저도 세빈마텍 320로 예약하고왔어오!

HaEjOon Writer 2019-03-28 (목) 10:23 5 Years ago Address
[@사리가]  쪽지 보내드렸어요
꽃방구리 2019-03-31 (일) 17:42 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요 나도 수술 고민중인데 수술하신분들 너무 부럽습니다.
가격은 얼마나 하셨나요 정보 부탁드려요

HaEjOon Writer 2019-03-31 (일) 21:47 5 Years ago Address
[@꽃방구리] 쪽지보냈어요
테일러힐 2019-04-02 (화) 00:31 5 Years ago Address
진짜솔직한후기네요 아쉬운점도적으신거보면
잘읽었어요이왕하신거 즐기세요
또붓기다빠지고 적응되면 후회없을거에요

HaEjOon Writer 2019-04-03 (수) 11:58 5 Years ago Address
[@테일러힐] 13일차인데 가슴이 딱딱하고 뭉치네요ㅠ 마텍이라 마사지는 필요없다하지만 뭉칠때마다맛사지하고프네요. 언제쯤이면 내가슴처럼 몰랑몰랑해질까요ㅠ
루나c 2019-04-12 (금) 20:52 5 Years ago Address
회복이 빠르신거같아요~
세세한후기 감사합니다!
새콤이야 2019-05-01 (수) 01:42 5 Years ago Address
수술하신지 이제 한달정도 되신것 같은데 지금도 수술전이라면 좀 더 수술 고민해볼껄 이라는 아쉬움이 드나요?
저도 고민중이라 궁금하네여~~
Prev  Next  List