Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

8 years since breast surgery

간뚜기 2018-09-11 (화) 14:08 6 Years ago 3807
I had the surgery in Busan. I originally had no fat on my upper body. When I went to various UNICEFRA hospitals, the teachers said that it was a difficult case to perform surgery on, and that the chest circumference was small and the skin was too thin, so it could easily show through... I had 1CC implants in my heart when I was young. I did it because they said they would put a bigger one in, but I regret it now. You have to put in a size of silicone that fits your breasts so it doesn't look unnatural. I tend to show off a little, so make your decision carefully.

Comment 8
도도야옹 2018-09-11 (화) 21:36 6 Years ago Address
Did you put silicone in your breasts? I heard that the expiration date for breast implants is usually about 10 years. Is there anything that makes them look bad or distorted? I am in my 3rd year at Kozel.

귀티나 2018-09-25 (화) 19:33 5 Years ago Address
[@DodoMeow] I also have a 4-year kozel, and I don't know if it's because I did arm exercises while doing pilates, but during a recent examination at the breast surgeon, the kozel seemed to have fallen off and changed direction slightly, but they said it wouldn't go back because the room was set up very precisely.
디듀우 2018-09-16 (일) 14:59 6 Years ago Address
Still, it's been a long time since you had the surgery. You said you had some discomfort, but it wasn't enough to require a reoperation or removal surgery. I'll take the advice of the surgeon into consideration.
얼마나맛있게요 2018-09-18 (화) 19:52 6 Years ago Address
I'm jealous that you're doing well without any side effects even though it's been 8 years. I like things that show off, so if you can, be careful.
rami 2018-09-19 (수) 19:10 6 Years ago Address
I can also see my breasts and ribs. I'm about to have breast surgery, so I'll keep this in mind. I keep going back and forth between wanting to make them bigger and wanting them to look natural.
닉네미 2018-09-19 (수) 19:14 6 Years ago Address
How many cc did you put in? Are there any side effects other than just being unnatural? Do you regret the breast surgery itself or do you regret getting the cc bigger?
오렌지88 2018-11-09 (금) 00:18 5 Years ago Address
How many cc did you put in? I think it's 275, but is it too small?
HA나 2019-02-09 (토) 22:43 5 Years ago Address
Maybe it's because I'm not fat, but it's noticeable ㅠ
Prev  Next  List