Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Implant crumpled

사야카히메 2018-06-13 (수) 20:11 6 Years ago 4059
I finally came to Korea to have my nose silicone removed. While I was here, I also went to check up on my breasts, which had been feeling foreign and painful for a few months. I had enlargement surgery with Cohesive Gel Texture Muscle 270 Areola almost 10 years ago. From the beginning, my left breast started to tingle a little and the feeling came back late. I used to do that , but should I say that I've been grumbling for a few years now? When I lie down on my side, face forward, or change my position while lying down, I felt a foreign body and the feeling that the implant was moving to the right or left. But since a few months ago, I kept feeling pain. I could feel a lump in my armpit, and a small lump would squirm in my bra. Even if I do it or not, it's just uncomfortable and painful . So I went to the breast surgery today and got an ultrasound, and they said , "What in the world is going on?" They said the implant was shriveled and crumpled. I asked if the implant was folded and pierced the muscle, or should I remove it right away? And I said that's not the case. There will be pain and discomfort, but they said there is no need to have it removed if I can tolerate it . Still, I am so anxious. I want to remove everything that is not mine in my body. I am really anxious and uncomfortable. I want to be able to live. I want to remove the nose implant this time and go to Korea next time. When it comes, I'll have to have my breasts removed. But are there any other people like me?

Comment 9
꽃향수 2018-06-14 (목) 16:35 6 Years ago Address
10년이면정말오래하셧네요..

사야카히메 Writer 2018-06-15 (금) 01:06 6 Years ago Address
[@꽃향수] 그런가요?오랫동안 하고 있단 뜻이죠?보통 다른분들은 어떤가요? 꽃향수님도 하셨어요?
씨크릿머리띠 2018-06-18 (월) 18:46 6 Years ago Address
아구구 고생하셧습니다아아아 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

사야카히메 Writer 2018-06-19 (화) 03:51 6 Years ago Address
[@씨크릿머리띠] 네? ? ?
꼬비꼬비꼬비 2018-07-07 (토) 21:01 6 Years ago Address
저도 초음파 찍어봤는데 리플링 심하더라구요..구축 온 초음파처럼요.. 그리고 보형물에 각인된 회사 마크 같은걸 앞쪽으로 넣어놓은거 있죠..앞뒤 뒤집어넣은거죠.. 느낌도 좀 딱딱하고 모양도 밥그릇같은데 전 그냥 또 칼대구 흉내기 싫어서 일단 그냥 살려구요..건강에 치명적인건 아니라고 해서요
꼬비꼬비꼬비 2018-07-07 (토) 21:03 6 Years ago Address
저는 요즘 코가 문젠데..코실리 제거하시구 나면 경과가 궁금하네요~제거 수술 잘 받으세요^^
부작용무셔 2018-09-07 (금) 12:54 6 Years ago Address
보형물 들어간수술들은 결국에 제거를 해야하는듯ㅜ
닉네미 2018-09-19 (수) 19:27 5 Years ago Address
병원에서 추천해주신 사이즈로 하신건가요??
yooon12 2018-10-01 (월) 12:42 5 Years ago Address
헉.... 수술 앞둔 1인으로써 너무 겁이나요...ㅠㅠ부디 잘풀리시길바랍니다 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List