Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

sc000 Plastic Surgery Bongeunsa Station...Are there any cases of damage?

Anonymous 2018-04-12 (목) 14:50 6 Years ago 3698
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
There is a problem with the hospital right now. If you have a case of damage, please share it with us. The hospital is in a situation where they are asking for money, saying they did not give them money. I attended court as a defendant. The court sided with me as the defendant, but now I am going to hire a lawyer as the plaintiff. This is my situation! In 2016, stem cell fat transplantation was performed on the chest by removing it from the thighs and stomach, but the effect is not present at all. After spending 10 million won, it was not the only time I had a lot of heartache, but the problem was that after the surgery, the irregular bleeding lasted for 3 months due to the aftereffects of the medicine. At that time, I thought I was making my period longer... Huh? It wasn't this?? It was possible that Halley could be this long (I'm afraid to tell the gynecologist that I had an operation before that), but I went to the obstetrics and gynecologist only after 20 days after irregular bleeding started. . I couldn't explain the situation well, and after receiving treatment at the hospital for a month, I moved to the obstetrics and gynecology department where the female teacher was, and there we talked about surgery. Conclusion...I received treatment and improved, but intermittent bleeding has occurred several more times since then. At the hospital, I heard only scary stories that the thinning of the uterine wall makes it difficult to have a baby. The bottom line is to find someone who has the same experience as me.

Comment 10
hanee42 2018-04-14 (토) 04:24 6 Years ago Address
Is it a hormonal drug? May I ask what kind of medicine you took? I'm also looking into stem cell breast surgery right now, is this medicine given by the hospital?
마이제이 2018-04-20 (금) 18:57 6 Years ago Address
There is a lot to talk about there too, but when I first looked there, the price was too high... I hope things go well ㅜㅜ
(hujn1) 2018-04-26 (목) 11:56 6 Years ago Address
This is a place that has been talked about for a long time, but stem cells are all false advertisements and scams, and doctors are quacks ㅠㅠ I hope it gets resolved.
쟈연 2018-05-05 (토) 09:50 6 Years ago Address
성형외과에선 변호사를 아예 끼고 있나봐요.얼마나 문제가 많으면 그럴까요
박나연 2018-05-09 (수) 03:07 6 Years ago Address
힘내세요...
으니1 2018-07-22 (일) 09:26 6 Years ago Address
진짜 속상하시겟어요 ㅠㅜ 좋은일잇길바래요
Alfrrg 2018-09-29 (토) 10:27 5 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
셀롯 2019-01-23 (수) 14:43 5 Years ago Address
아.. 금액 비싸도 괜찮은건가 하고 혹했었는데 후기 감사해요ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
제이00 2022-05-02 (월) 13:24 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.