Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

I have had breast surgery. Oh My God... (Vivid Review)

코뚱이 2017-02-25 (토) 22:58 7 Years ago 6502
(My review is a very tenacious and specific article to inform the vivid feeling of breast augmentation. If you would like to share a brief summary of information, please go back.) Hello. This is a person who made an appointment for surgery yesterday and had surgery today. Even thinking about it now, I think I'm crazy. I've been thinking about surgery for a long time because I've had a serious chest complex, but until yesterday morning, I couldn't have imagined that I would actually be on the operating table; I was too shy, so I went to more than 10 consultations for rhinoplasty and gave up . After the simulation, I not only liked my body, but when I compared that body with my original body, I felt quite embarrassed; It wasn't a chest, it was like a crushed chewing gum , so bravely that was also in the first hospital!!! I made a reservation right away. Surgery is a way to go about your daily life right on the same day, so I had an appointment for tomorrow, but I just threw it away. I was on the operating table like that…. I was most afraid of anesthesia; No, really, he said he wasn't too harsh... He knew that I was nervous because he was scared, but he just inserted the needle. And it seemed like it wasn't too long ago, but I felt like the nurses were just beating me. Patient, patient! while doing I wondered, “Why are you doing this to me?” and it was very sad. But in the meantime, I slept really well hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha After the surgery was over on the operating table , when I opened my eyes, I was moved to the recovery room, but as soon as I woke up, I didn't think that I could live my daily life. My arms were free except for the pain in the armpit, and miraculously, I didn't feel any pain in the chest, but I overlooked the pain of general anesthesia; I was so anxious that I could feel myself staggering while walking, and I had no sensation in my left arm where the needle was inserted.... In fact, I still haven't gotten any sensations back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm afraid I'm going to die. I got caught. I had surgery at 11 o'clock and was discharged at 7 o'clock... And I didn't think I could ride the subway, so I paid 30,000 won for a taxi to go home. It's okay to raise your arm, but when you open and close the door, flush the toilet, or get up from lying down, your armpit hurts quite a bit. I had no choice but... I only checked the shape when I got home, but the shape... I don't know yet. It's the first day.. It just feels like a tortoise's shell. And if you look at the body as a whole, only the chest gives off a suspicious feeling. Hmm... I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll post a picture later when I get the shape right. I think you may have some questions about this!! Can you keep the surgery a secret from the people around you?! (Or not to say.. I was very curious) Hmm.. I assure you, that's crazy hahaha I was so desperate that I kept it a secret, but I was mentally exhausted because I lied too much to the people around me to do this one... I hid it from not only my parents, but also my friends and boyfriend (I will tell my friends later, but if I tell them before the operation , I will rip them off.) You should always be anxious and terrified. It's so frustrating that I'm writing even here. ㅠㅠ And the biggest problem is that it's only a matter of time if you get caught anyway.... Because there is a big difference in the external volume, and our family opens the door in the shower and comes in. It's bound to get caught someday. It is so dizzying to think of the moment when all the facts will be revealed..ㅜㅜ If you are not strong enough mentally, there is really nothing you can do. Everyone, just be honest and be honest.. ㅠㅠ This was my review so far, and I will share with you the most important information. The main character is at the end hahaha I got it from a female director at C, and although I have a bit of subcutaneous fat, there is not much mammary gland tissue, so I made it in the shape of a water droplet. Allergan Soft Water Drop 295cc. As for the cost of the surgery... it would be quicker to call the plastic surgeon directly and inquire. It varies from person to person and from each director, so I may not be able to reply to you, so I tried to be as specific as possible, but I don't know if I'm missing something. ㅋㅋ Anyway, I hope it will be helpful to those who are about to undergo breast surgery, and to those who have suffered a lot of pain because of gummed breasts like me..! I 'll cut this short gunshot +) General anesthesia Don't overlook it... I still have less sensation in my left finger; I'm afraid that my nerves have gone bad because I've been anesthetized for too long....Please, I hope you get well soon...

Comment 21
치타 2017-02-26 (일) 04:20 7 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

코뚱이 Writer 2017-02-26 (일) 14:45 7 Years ago Address
[ @cheetah] Eh, you haven't eaten rice for two months...? This may be different for each person, but I had surgery yesterday, and today I walked fine, washed and tied my hair by myself, and did everything. It hurts, but it's okay to live my life. is greatly reduced ㅋㅋ I think it would be better to rest well at home for a week.

치타 2017-02-27 (월) 00:56 7 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
dkss**** 2017-02-28 (화) 01:30 7 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

코뚱이 Writer 2017-02-28 (화) 09:51 7 Years ago Address
[@dkss****] I don't know for sure as I haven't done the bottom part, but I think it's much more comfortable than the winter part. I can't give strength to my chest and upper arms, so my activities are much more limited than I thought. If it's a writing job, I think it would be good to take a rest for at least a week. It's been 4 days now, and I think I'll definitely live, but it hurts enough to make an impression if I put even a little bit of force on my chest..ㅜㅜ Think carefully before making a decision!!
lemonsatan… 2017-03-03 (금) 00:15 7 Years ago Address
저도 부유방제거를 해서그런가 팔 한쪽이 저리다고할까..마취하기분ㅜㅜ

코뚱이 Writer 2017-03-03 (금) 15:11 7 Years ago Address
[@lemonsatang] 팔 저린건 저도 그랬는데 일주일정도 후면 괜찮다고 하네요!!
모티바 2017-04-27 (목) 13:21 7 Years ago Address
헐 저도 부모님 남친 모르게할건데!!!ㅠㅠ 마취때문에 감각 덜돌아온거 말고는 안아프세요?? 어깨 회전 되요>?ㅜㅜ 고생하셨어용
윤곽고민111 2017-05-14 (일) 17:18 7 Years ago Address
고생하셨어요
저도 벌써 수술한지 3년이 넘어가네요 ~
한두달은 누웠다 일어나기 힘들더라구요..ㅠㅠ
지금은 모양이 너무 잘나와서 만족하며 살고있습니다 ^^
hyehon**** 2017-05-24 (수) 23:55 7 Years ago Address
전신마취... 무섭네요 ㅜㅜ
ararre 2017-08-21 (월) 09:45 7 Years ago Address
전신마취후 얼마만에 감각이 돌아왔나요? @.@
비타민B 2017-09-16 (토) 00:50 7 Years ago Address