Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

3rd week of breast surgery:: How do you like my B-cup breasts?::

꼬미꼼이 2017-01-31 (화) 17:37 7 Years ago 9661

It's already been over 3 weeks since my breast surgery^^ Did you originally have breasts..? It was almost flat, but these days I don't have to worry about my breasts!!!I feel like my chest is heavy, but I'm just happy because I have breasts that weren't there before!! Before that stem cell fat transplant...ㅠㅠ You must have been really worried, right?It's been a little over 3 weeks. How are my breasts? My breasts have been so small since I was young that I will have to get breast surgery when I become a girl! I was thinking about it, but I finally had breast surgery^^ㅋ After setting the surgery date, here are just a few breast reviews. I don't know if I've looked into it... I feel like breasts that are too big are burdensome, and I like natural breasts, so I decided to use stem cells. I had fat grafting surgery, and since it was a small surgery on the armpits, the scars looked almost light and started to disappear immediately after the surgery. My breasts are pretty, so what if the swelling disappears later on? I was worried, but it wasn't swelling!! Haha, it looks like it will last forever! It feels just like my original breasts~ It looks like it's settled in nicely too!!! At first it seemed a little tight, but gradually It feels like it's getting better smoothly and my chest is getting lighter and more stable.

Comment 7
mj집요정 2017-02-11 (토) 22:23 7 Years ago Address
Can you please share the information??:)

꼬미꼼이 Writer 2017-02-27 (월) 16:17 7 Years ago Address
[@mj house elf] I’m sending you a note : )
blackger 2017-02-22 (수) 01:08 7 Years ago Address
It's a broker. It used to say a month, but why did it change to 3 weeks? Shouldn't you take down the post or at least suspend this ID?

요한나 2018-02-24 (토) 15:42 6 Years ago Address
[@blackger] Same curtain
ansjggo 2017-05-24 (수) 15:08 7 Years ago Address
How many cc did you put in?
뽀로로로로로 2018-03-28 (수) 02:59 6 Years ago Address
너무 부러워요 ~~ `ㅠㅠ
momo12 2018-05-10 (목) 07:37 6 Years ago Address
어렸을적부터의 꿈을 이루셨네용ㅎㅎ
예쁘게 잘되신것 같아요
Prev  Next  List