Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Round breast surgery day 2

롤로루룰 2015-09-23 (수) 14:52 9 Years ago 3943
On the first day, you can just think of me as dead, but on the second day, I wonder why I did this... I was originally a size D cup, but due to various external factors, my size decreased to the point where it was a little too much, so I considered surgery... But... now. I tried to make it look natural with C , so I made it 320 or 25... but it's heavier than my actual breast weight... It wasn't this much when I was D, but this... my back is tingling... I asked the doctor and he said it was an implant. Lhasa can't help but be heavy... phlegm keeps getting stuck in my throat and I have to spit it out, but if I cough, it's a pain that makes me think I'm going to die like this... Why did I do this... Was I crazy... I guess I should have just lived with the reduction. ...

Comment 7
읏쌰읏쌰 2015-09-23 (수) 17:29 9 Years ago Address
They said it was difficult to move alone after the breast surgery and the pain was severe. After the recovery period, you will get used to it and it will be fine..!!! Are you satisfied with the shape and size????

롤로루룰 Writer 2015-09-23 (수) 21:54 9 Years ago Address
[@Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssèsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss evers anything] I don't even have time to look at the shapes and sizes. I can't even think about it... (ㅠㅠ)
언제쯔음 2015-09-24 (목) 14:25 9 Years ago Address
This is how patients usually react after surgery;; I wonder why I have to go through this kind of pain and keep doing this. He said he was thinking about various things.
기뮤나 2015-09-25 (금) 08:14 9 Years ago Address
Why did I do this right after the surgery? I regretted it so much. I should have just lived with it the way it was. I had a weak arm, so it was difficult to go to the bathroom without someone to help me. When I lie down and get up, the pain of being ripped off... I lay down like a turtle. I would wake up strugglingㅠ If someone made me laugh, I would grab my heart and beg them not to laugh... haha ​​Now, I'm more used to it than before, but the recovery process was so long and painful that I think it was hard to enjoy the joy of having bigger breasts at the time. But still. Time is nothing, so let’s try harder.

롤로루룰 Writer 2015-09-25 (금) 15:06 9 Years ago Address
[@Gimyuna] Only today is the day I send it off with both hands held together. I have no idea how to wash my hair.
이뻐질래yo 2015-09-26 (토) 01:18 9 Years ago Address
Does giving birth hurt more? ㅜㅜ It looks like it hurts a lot~ My friend said he was so happy for you.

롤로루룰 Writer 2015-09-27 (일) 22:52 9 Years ago Address
[@I want to be prettier yo] I may have forgotten the pain because it was 2 years ago, but what I'm sure about right now is that it feels like the most painful surgery I've ever had. I had the surgery on Tuesday and it's been 5 days now, but now I can't do my daily life as much as I should and I'm so squat. It's getting better day by day to the point where I feel bad when I don't sit down, but the swelling in my stomach isn't going away...
Prev  Next  List