Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Day 6 after surgery - stitch removal and first massage

바람난걸~* 2009-03-12 (목) 11:00 15 Years ago 3813
I came here to learn massage after removing the stitches~^^ I thought the nurse unnie was giving me a massage.. Is it just teaching ? ㅡㅡa I used the company as an excuse to leave work an hour early and went to the hospital.. I took off my jacket at the place where I learned to tie a compression band. I waited for a while because Doctor Sam was coming.. Sam came and both implants were looked up I didn't expect it, so I said 'huh'.. Did you know that it was because it hurts ? 'It hurts a little, right? I'll take it out and rinse (?) after seeing it in 5 days,' he said and then swish~! I knew it was going to be blunt, but.. it's a shame ... ㅡ . ㅡ.ㅡ; What I was curious about... 1. What is the feeling of the sponge under the skin under the breast? - Disappears after 3-4 days 2. How long will the compression band last? - You've been doing it for a week, so the next 3 weeks.. a month in total . shouldn't it? - You must do this when you sleep.. When you lie down, your skin is pressed and the implant rises to the top of your chest... 4. When does the swelling go down and how much does it go away? - It's hard to tell because there are individual differences.. There is swelling right now .. After 2 to 3 weeks, think it's all gone. 5. What do you mean marching except for the grunts of Sam? - Not necessarily.. People who don't wear blood bags don't bleed because they don't. It's not at the time of surgery, but there may be bleeding in the chest later . Anesthetizes the area, inserts a syringe and drains water with a straw, then injects saline to rinse the entire chest.. I hope there is no bleeding. But.. I feel a little water moving when I bend my hair ..ㅡ.TT Now it's hard to fall in the company with excuses..5 days later, it's not enough.. I made a reservation for this Saturday.. Massage.. anything else No. Literally east, west, north, south... As other people have said in the reviews, the implants are moving around .. From two days on.. until the night before going, my boyfriend pushed me with enthusiasm. Of course it hurts.. The massage at the hospital teaches me how to move well I can think of it.. Thanks to your hard work in advance.. I didn't scream.. I didn't even cry.. My arms were also flashing and the nurse was in a very good condition..^^ Still, my left chest was a little tingling . Although it was painful.. I told him to do a lot of downward massage because the nipple and the bottom line are close .. Then it will probably be in the shape of a drop of water ^^ And removing the stitches.. Even removing the stitches doesn't hurt at all.. Um.. The level of pulling out the armpit hair? (Is it painful?^^;;;) And he put some kind of translucent tape on it.. 5 days later it's time.. If you're going to put something else on it (probably talking about scar-removing tape), take it off after 5 days I told him to do it.. I can shower from the next day, but instead of wiping the surgical site thoroughly.. I took a shower in the morning and it all fell off .. I thought it would be difficult only for my boyfriend to massage me.. I am very tired to receive it.. My eyes are just closing.. I was very tired yesterday .. My period broke.. It's a week earlier than last month.. I just came without a compression band.. It's comfortable.. If you want to go to the bathroom and get a massage in the middle of the day , take the band off and go to sleep.. I thought it would be more troublesome .. ..^^

Comment 6
lilloioll 2009-03-12 (목) 18:10 15 Years ago Address
I wasn't the only one who was pressed with scissors because of the pressure bandage... Looking at your reviews gives me strength.. It's like my baby...; I hope you have good results on Saturday..!
바람난걸~* Writer 2009-03-13 (금) 09:24 15 Years ago Address
Yes~ Thank you.. When the scissors are pressed, they say to loosen it up a bit.. But if I am too frustrated, I just loosen it and go to sleep.. I am afraid of being pressed by the scissors...
쎄라 2009-03-14 (토) 00:41 15 Years ago Address
The rinsed terminal sounds a little creepy~ Is it just me? It looks like it hurts... It's not even washing dishes~~~
이윤주 2009-03-20 (금) 11:51 15 Years ago Address
Scissors.....
뽀대나는얼굴 2009-03-24 (화) 07:19 15 Years ago Address
Does it even hold up to the scissors? It's really scary....
바람난걸~* Writer 2009-03-24 (화) 10:56 15 Years ago Address
It's not that scary to be pressed with scissors.. Originally, it's like that when your organs are pressed while your stamina is low...^^;;;
Prev  Next  List