Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형후기]

Those who experienced a decline in physical strength after breast surgery under general anesthesia

깜찍한선화 2015-06-10 (수) 20:29 9 Years ago 5904
I had Harvest Jet breast surgery. I was awake and conscious under general anesthesia and had fat injections. During anesthesia, the fluid that goes into the body is cold and since I am completely naked, my body temperature inevitably drops significantly. After the surgery, my body functions may decline, but due to the anesthesia, my physical strength declined significantly. It felt like my body rhythm was completely broken, and my period stopped for about 3 months. I think general anesthesia has a negative effect on the body .

Comment 6
도도한가 2015-06-11 (목) 13:51 9 Years ago Address
Yes. After any kind of anesthesia, there are bound to be aftereffects. In the case of older people, simple surgeries are often done under spinal anesthesia.
레드불꽃 2015-06-16 (화) 20:52 9 Years ago Address
Yes, that's right, and it's even worse if you have surgery in the winter. The operating room is designed for surgery, not for the patient.
짱군 2015-06-18 (목) 14:41 9 Years ago Address
I was like that too ㅠㅠㅠ My body was completely ruined.... It took a long time to recover ㅜㅜㅜ It seems that breast surgery is really a major surgery ㅠㅠ And the anesthesia itself is not that good for the body...... If possible, it seems like it's best to avoid anesthesia ㅜ Since we've already done it, let's recover hard!! ㅠㅠㅠ
달콤한사탕 2015-06-29 (월) 00:46 9 Years ago Address
나이들고 하기는 정말 무리가 맞네요 ㅋ 뭐라도 할때는 어릴때하자는 것 ㅠ
이건뭐 회복이 잘 안되요 ㅋㅋㅋ 마음은 항상 청춘인데
운동이든 성형이든 체력이 될 때 해야됩니다.ㅋ
깜상예쁜이 2015-07-01 (수) 14:29 9 Years ago Address
저는 수술 8일차인데 전신마취후 다리 떨리고 힘이 없어서 완전 체력바닥인거 같았어요.
태아 2015-07-05 (일) 23:09 9 Years ago Address
맞아요 마취는 정말 몸에 안좋아요.. 사람이나 동물도 마찬가지라잖아요!
그러니 좀더 자기 몸 관리 철저히 하셔야해요! 건강관리두 몸관리두요!ㅎㅎ
비타민같은거 잘챙겨드시구용^^!
Prev  Next  List