Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

I'm about to have breast surgery. Please take a look..

영구없다 2012-08-06 (월) 06:49 12 Years ago 8596
I'm wearing a 75b right now.. I went to a hospital consultation and got a consultation, but my chest measurement came out 68.. As you can see, I don't have an upper chest . Everyone around me has had surgery on my chest, so I'm going to stick with it. I'm going to die from stress.. I want to get bigger, so I'm trying to get a size D. When I'm going for surgery, they recommend 300cc 275cc flat breasts.. But I'm worried that if I put this size in, I'll thin out like a robot chest .. Maybe the upper body looks bloated... I'm worried that it might look like it.. Unnies who are interested in breast surgery.. How many ccs do you need to put in to make it look glamorous? .. and it may be a good condition for breast surgery.. Can you give me some advice?? I can't even sleep because I want breast surgery.

Comment 8
이증신 2012-08-06 (월) 10:06 12 Years ago Address
I had surgery on July 14th~ It's about the size of my breasts~If you don't have upper breasts, it's absolutely the opposite~ It seems like you didn't~ Breast surgery is not as easy as you think~ It's very difficult and the follow-up care is not easy~
카트라이더 2012-08-06 (월) 18:47 12 Years ago Address
Haven't you had breast surgery? It seems like it's a bit stinky... Anyway, the doctor who's going to operate on you is blinded by money, so be careful. It seems like you're perfect even if you don't, but think about it a lot and make a decision...
영구없다 Writer 2012-08-06 (월) 20:29 12 Years ago Address
The upper one is so sweet.... Is it noticeable???? That's nature ㅜㅜ
랄라룰루 2012-08-07 (화) 00:30 12 Years ago Address
Before replying, let's be considerate of the author.
카트라이더 2012-08-07 (화) 01:05 12 Years ago Address
I'm sorry if you were offended~ I hope you didn't feel too bad because it could mean that it's perfect...
나이스우먼 2012-08-07 (화) 21:34 12 Years ago Address
Looking at your photos, I'm wondering why I'm doing this... I don't think you should.. You're still pretty.. I wish I could be just like you!!! I envy you!!!
호박마차 2012-08-09 (목) 20:16 12 Years ago Address
You're so pretty, but you did it because you don't have upper breasts. Even after surgery, a successful breast has to come out like yours. IM jealous..
╄ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ╀ 2012-08-10 (금) 13:44 12 Years ago Address
It would be nice to be as good as you, but your breasts are so pretty. It's better than wanting too big breasts. Don't envy only big breasts.
Prev  Next  List