Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List

Only one side is so natural.

치아랑 2011-11-11 (금) 02:34 12 Years ago 3149
I had surgery at the end of March, and it's now November, so it's been almost 8 months. As the title says , only one side is too natural . I don't think I've had surgery (I used to have a bit of breasts). If you touch the right side closely, you can feel the bag slightly , and the left side doesn't seem to have any ; To be honest, I don't think I had surgery on my left side at all. Even if I lay down and touch it, it's a big problem that the two sides are different ㅠㅠ It would be better if the left side was like the right breast after surgery ... They said to do surgery, but to be honest, the stitches could burst, and the scars are almost gone, but there are still scars left... He said that the chest room on the right side won't be enlarged anymore... According to the director, it's the first time he 's seen someone who looks like my left breast. It's spacious... Does anyone have a very wide room like me? I'd rather go to another hospital and have a reoperation with a wider room on the right side...

Comment 5
S180907279 2011-11-13 (일) 01:17 12 Years ago Address
I'm like you too... One side is so natural that you can't see it, but if you touch the other side, the pack rolls around ....
송어 2011-11-15 (화) 12:06 12 Years ago Address
If the room is too big.. Later, even if the hand touches the pack, it will wander around.
아름다운걸 2011-11-16 (수) 22:03 12 Years ago Address
You seem to be a bit similar to me.. The left side of the room is so wide that when you lie down, the pack goes up towards the collarbone.. But I'm just doing it.. It's been over a year since the surgery~
호박마차 2011-11-17 (목) 22:54 12 Years ago Address
I can't find a single ticket for the surgery on one side, but the room on the other side was too wide, so I raised the bottom line and narrowed it down again... This is too narrow, so I have to do another surgery on that side.. It's annoying... These days, I want to go to Thailand and do another surgery. I like it too..
블링블링혜 2011-12-05 (월) 12:45 12 Years ago Address
수술이 잘못되도 관리로 보정했다는 사람들도 있던데...
님 병원 정보부탁드려요~~^^
Prev  Next  List