Mentor Extra 4th week plastic surgery review

너는나의봄 2023-08-14 (월) 11:16 10 Months ago 3775
Dr.
조정목
Hospital
인클라인성형외과
Days
28 days

It's been 4 weeks since I had the surgery ((ManX 270/295, arm size, chest room 11.5)) I have a lot of questions as I haven't gotten used to it yet, and it's amazing to see my breasts. Haha. I had the surgery done by Dr. Cho Jeong-mok at Eton Plastic Surgery. When you search for the name of the hospital, Eton is It didn't come up, but when I searched for Incline, it came up. The name was changed from Incline to Eton. I didn't know this because it was my first time going to a plastic surgery consultation, but if you consider the travel distance between hospitals and consult, the consultation will be much more efficient by reducing the movement line. - Choosing a hospital - I have various surgeries. Rather than looking for a doctor or a hospital that only does breast surgery, I wanted to skip the large hospital. There are a few reasons, but I will pass. I chose the hospital after looking at YouTube and Bobby Talk, but ㅇㅌ was not on the consultation list in the first place, but Dr. Cho explained it on YouTube, so I got a consultation. I made an appointment in the morning when it was empty, so I canceled the reservation because I didn't have time. I received consultations at three places, ㅇㅌ, ㅇㅅ, and ㅇㅇ, and there was a hospital I wanted to consult at, but I didn't have time. The first consultation was at 9:30 . It was the first plastic surgery consultation in my life that was free of charge , so I asked about everything, but the director explained it in detail. The consultation time was long. I tried everything, including 3D and putting implants in underwear. Second consultation at 11 o'clock. The consultation director said that the 20,000 won consultation fee would be deducted if I had surgery . I consult with almost everyone. The director measures the size, gives encouragement, and that's it. Because it was a hospital specializing in breast augmentation, I felt the presence of an expert. I tried putting in the implants while wearing underwear without looking at the 3D. At the third consultation, at 4 o'clock, they said they would deduct the 10,000 won consultation fee if I did the surgery. When I came here for the third time, they asked me if I had seen the 3D somewhere else, and I said yes, so I passed the 3D and put in the implants. I did see it. After finishing the consultation with the director, I had a consultation with the director, and I felt sorry for him because he looked exhausted as if he had a hard day today. Wow ! However, after receiving the consultation, my mind became more complicated, I felt empty, and I didn't know more. Anyway, there is a reason why I didn't choose the other hospital, but I won't comment. Because they are all good hospitals and all of them are experts.. I will evaluate that I know a lot. I decided to have the surgery at Etoc. The reason is that I wrote down a list of questions in advance and asked them to the manager and director. They explained things carefully and were very kind. I thought the post-operative issues were the most important, so I had the most confidence in them. Even after the surgery, they were also kind. The more I received treatment, the more I felt like I made the right choice. I want to know about this place. Is this a plastic surgery restaurant that only I want to know about?? Oh, that's right. In addition to the shaper bras here, please give me two more sports bras. Thank you for your small consideration. Do all other hospitals provide them?? I'm suddenly curious , but this hospital doesn't have any events. If you look at Bobby Talk, you'll see a lot of things like that, so it would be good to do something like that. -Post- surgery progress- After the surgery, the director came to me that evening to check my condition, and then two days later, and the next morning, to check on the intensity of the pain. Please check my condition. If you have any questions, you can ask them via chat and they will answer. If I send you a picture, they will look at the condition and respond. I don't know if other places do this as well. As for the pain, on the day of the surgery, I sat up straight and dozed off. Oh... it was so hard. It hurt even if I lied down even slightly. From the second or third day, it hurt. I slept leaning slightly at an angle. The swelling went down and my stomach was bulging. I had no appetite and the shaper bra was so painful and difficult because I couldn't get used to it. I also used cold compresses and felt like the throbbing was getting better. After the 4th day, I was able to sleep lying down on my back, but I couldn't stand up. It was a difficult week. It was easier to just sit and sleep. Still, I was sick, so in addition to the medicine prescribed by the hospital, I always took Tylenol in the morning. I slept for almost an hour or two and woke up repeatedly. It was difficult to do housework. Be careful when opening the refrigerator door or the washing machine or dryer door. I was careful. I didn't know it took so much strength to open this door. Washing the dishes and putting them on the cupboard was also difficult. I can't stand, so I can't remove things from high places. I went for a light walk in the evening, but after that, my body felt tired and my chest ached. By the second week, I was in pain. It's still the same, but I don't have any of the hospital's prescribed medication, so I got through it with Tylenol. It was a little better than the first week, but the unpleasant discomfort was still there. I'm still careful with my housework. There's so much laundry to do. I went for a walk a little bit, but I was very careful in case someone bumped into me. Week 3 is the third week . As time went on, I could barely take Tylenol and get by. Now I can straighten my arms and it's not difficult to open the washing machine door.   Treatment includes ultrasound in the 1st week, bruises and swelling treated, ultrasound in the 2nd week, regenerative laser treatment and sedation, ultrasound in the 3rd week, radiofrequency waves and bruising and swelling management. I did this. The pain got better after the 3rd week, so I barely took Tylenol. I had numbness in my hands, but the doctor told me to stretch a lot so that it would get better. The numbness in my hands has been getting better since the 3rd week and my arms started to heal. I am now in my 4th week. I heard there is almost no pain. At the 3rd week of treatment, I told the doctor that my shapewear bra hurts, and he said I could take it off when I sleep. Today, I'm going to take off the shaper bra and sleep in only a sports bra. I think I'll live without it. The bruising is almost gone. It seems like the incision in the pectoralis major hurts, but the pain feels like a pinch or tingling sensation . Yes, now I can lie slightly on my side and stretch out. When I looked in the morning, I saw that I had slept like a manse. They said my current size is the maximum for my body, but I think it's just right. Honestly, I'm old, it costs a lot, and did I really have to do something this uncomfortable? It may be tempting, but my conclusion is, “It was a good job.” I just like it. I think it made my breasts look prettier. I am by no means encouraging plastic surgery. Before breast augmentation, I had a lot of questions and was vague, but I would like to share this process and my experience with those who are planning to have breast augmentation. I'm posting this because I hope this article will be helpful. They say that breast augmentation has many side effects, including capsular contracture, as well as pain and discomfort. If you want it to the extent that you can tolerate it, I'd like to recommend it. I'm very satisfied and happy. No one else is interested and I don't know, but it's okay because I just want it to be good. I'm full of confidence alone
Written by
App

Comment 18
여들 2023-08-14 (월) 11:28 10 Months ago Address
It's the 4th week and it's really good. I think it's going well.

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 14:57 10 Months ago Address
Thank you~ Is it okay??
찌니핑핑 2023-08-14 (월) 12:12 10 Months ago Address
The volume is absolutely amazing..

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 14:58 10 Months ago Address
Thank you, but I'm worried that it will get smaller once the swelling goes down.
희야희 2023-08-14 (월) 12:46 10 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠI’m desperate too

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 14:59 10 Months ago Address
That's why I did it too ㅠㅠ
합죽이의합 2023-08-14 (월) 13:55 10 Months ago Address
Wow

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 15:03 10 Months ago Address
Thanks~^^
와니모모 2023-08-15 (화) 14:13 10 Months ago Address
The volume looks really good.

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 15:01 10 Months ago Address
Doesn’t it look a little small??
촵촵찹 2023-08-16 (수) 01:03 10 Months ago Address
exorcism

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 15:03 10 Months ago Address
Thanks~
요조한 2023-08-18 (금) 12:47 10 Months ago Address
It's really late. It's okay.

너는나의봄 Writer 2023-08-18 (금) 15:02 10 Months ago Address
I wanted something natural, but after doing it, I thought I should have made it a little bigger?? I also think about it haha
awsed 2023-09-15 (금) 11:43 9 Months ago Address
It worked out really naturally! It's been 6 days and I also have numbness in one arm and pain in the pectoralis major. Is it definitely getting better now...? I'm so worried.
나드리김밥 2023-09-18 (월) 18:14 9 Months ago Address
It's pretty and natural
만다링링 2023-12-20 (수) 11:10 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ouioui90 2024-01-18 (목) 17:49 5 Months ago Address
여기서 가슴하려고 상담 신청했는데 일주일넘게 기다려야해서 일단 잡아놓고 어쩌지 하고있었는데 가보긴 해야겠다ㅜㅜ 고마워요
List