Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
111 만원
Days
4 days
A review of the 4th day of breast surgery at Giraffe,, haha. Original size is a little full A. I don't know the current size yet. 155/52 Rib cage 12.5 Baseline Mentor Extra 400cc I put it in a little bigger than my body, but I'm very satisfied. ㅠㅠ I was worried that I would be disappointed if the swelling went down, so I chose the hospital ( ?) I've been thinking about breast surgery for several years, but I started going to the store last September. Looking at the reviews, they said there was a hospital that was perfect for something, but for me, it was a giraffe. Of course, all the other places were good, but there was something... there was something I was worried about one by one. There was a Giraffe, which had the advantages of the places it had been selling to, plus zero concerns. It was better to be a large hospital than a private hospital because the overall system was better, but at such a large hospital, Director Song specialized in breast surgery, which made me doubly trust him! I was looking for a doctor who only performed breast surgery rather than a doctor who also performed other surgeries besides breast surgery. Since he only performs surgery on the chest every time, it feels like he must have some experience or some kind of manual skill that doesn't rust hahahaha. Also, since I am in contact with the manager the most, the cooperation with the manager is also important. He is very kind and communicates very quickly. Above all, even the manager. You have as much professional knowledge as the director! Whenever I had a question, I contacted them very often without any pressure (this is often enough to make me feel a little sorry), and they answered the questions I was curious about without giving vague answers and even provided detailed additional explanations, which was the best. It felt like I had a strong team member! ! On the day of surgery (day 1) to day 3, I was given pain relief injections! For me, it wasn't pain-free, but it was a vague pain that felt like it wasn't painful lol. But it was right after the surgery, so I slept for about 2 hours and came home, slurped some black bean noodles, and went to sleep. But I think he survived because they gave me a pain-relieving injection... I think the medicine I took after the meal also had painkillers, so even after taking the pain-relieving injection during the day on the third day, I was still fine until the evening of that day, huh? I thought the pain was over, but when I woke up, on the morning of the 4th day, the muscle pain was a bit intense. I think it was because the evening and morning medication lasted longer, so I woke up in pain. But can you get up easily without jumping up on your own? So I just went out and ate pork belly and came back ^^ They say that if you do bottom bowing, you can rest for 3 days and go about your daily life! Is it possible? But that daily life seems to refer to daily life on holidays haha. I have an office job, so honestly, it's not a problem, right? But, thinking about going to work today, I feel like sitting for a long time will hurt my back, so I recommend resting for 5 days. People with armpits should probably rest more. There's nothing particularly uncomfortable. To put it bluntly, the time was already set on the day of the surgery, so it was quick. However, when I went for a consultation or test before that, the waiting time was a bit long. But will this exciting waiting time for breast surgery be annoying? I was just excited hahaha.
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1147)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Hours ago
니카0117
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
우냥이잉이
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
윤아쵸
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
미로미로링
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
솔로대청산
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
네에에ㅋㅋ
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
하울잉
Review of the 4th day of breast improvement's Reviews More (10/1147)

Comment 3
니우나윤 2023-03-20 (월) 23:22 1 Years ago Address
오 ㅋㅋ 흥미진진하게 읽었엉 후기 고마워

엉디 Writer 2023-03-20 (월) 23:24 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 재밌게 읽어줘서 고마오 ㅋㅋㅋ 크크
daeng 2023-03-26 (일) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
읽는 재미 쏠쏠하다ㅎ
List