Dr.
이재수
Hospital
넥스트성형외과의원
Price
1100 만원
Days
365 days

It’s finally been 1 year since I had surgery at ST.!! I wrote a review as soon as I had the surgery, and the day is already coming when I write my 1st year review >ㅁ< I will show the 1st year review with pictures of everyday clothes :) ♥ Specifications Specifications _ 161cm /46kg/ AAA Cup Mentor Extra _ Moderate High 310cc (left and right) (same) was added. / I think the shape of the breasts is the prettiest since it seems like the shape of the breasts is fully established in the first year! 3rd month ~ 6th month ~ 9th month ~ I thought I looked the prettiest at this time too, and they said I would get prettier as time goes by, and they were all right ♥ Before surgery Before surgery My upper body was so lean and I was an AA cup, so I didn't need to wear underwear. It was a condition that , because I didn't have any assets, if I made it too big, I couldn't avoid the rippling effect, and even if I put in an implant, I couldn't even expect my breasts to look pretty. Just by looking at the picture, you can see that my breasts have no flesh at all, right? Director Lee Jae-su firmly said that rippling phenomenon cannot be avoided if you don't get greedy ㅜ_ㅜ He even showed me a picture of a rippling example and told me that it would be too risky to overdo it. He said that he would put in as much as possible for my size. I have decided to have surgery ​ ♥ Reason for choosing Next I have been wanting to have surgery so badly for 6 months that I have been selling everything, both foot and hand. Among them, Dr. Jaesoo Lee is a person who pursues safety and naturally pretty breasts . I thought it was right for me, so I made an appointment for the surgery on the same day. The breast augmentation I pursue right before the surgery is 1. Anyone can see that it is a breast that has had surgery (so natural that it makes you wonder if it is surgery or not!) 2. Appropriate size to suit the proportions of my body 3. Less pain (sensitive to pain) It's scary at times. ㅠㅠ) 4. Quick recovery in everyday life 5. Security of bird's breast 6. Feeling of touch All of the above must be met, but I thought Next was the best fit. What can I say now? I'm completely satisfied ♥ Detailed review after surgery My ribs are protruding and I have bird's breast. When I saw it, I was so envious of how well my breasts were gathered. Dr. Jae-su Lee said that hybrid breast augmentation would look much more natural and pretty, so I went with him. Hybrid breast augmentation is a surgery that involves fat grafting to the sternum! For those with new breasts and zero assets like me, fat grafting to the cleavage is 200% recommended. It's crazy that the engraftment is going so well right now... It's so natural and pretty...! Another advantage is that it feels much better because of fat grafting! ♡ At first, I thought it would be good if the upper bulge went down quickly, right? Currently, it has come down naturally. I was anxious because if there is too little upper breast, the volume will be lost, but a really pretty volume was created... I'm so happy☆ I don't want it to go down any further, so I'm wearing a wired bra to support it haha. Lastly, ask about the scar. I 'm attaching it because many people see it. I have keloid skin, so I'm very sensitive to scars. Every time I go, I get an injection for the scar and check its condition. Actually, it doesn't show much. Considering I have keloid skin, I'm very satisfied!! Director Lee Jae-su also told me that scars are different for each person depending on the skin texture, so the recovery speed varies from person to person. I think my scars are healing at an average level haha. I'm very picky, so I didn't use any products like ointment or medifoam. As I just went about it naturally, the scars healed well and didn't show much! As for the feel, I didn't tell my boyfriend that I had breast surgery, but he doesn't know.. It 's that soft. Of course, the feel may be less than that of natural breasts, but I'm very satisfied. I definitely think it's better if you don't be too greedy and put it in the right amount. Is it more tangled by using Menek? Should I say it’s a feeling? I am satisfied because it feels like my own body! ​I hope many people will get good information by reading my . ( _ _)>
Written by
App

Comment 17
김사랑프 2024-06-26 (수) 20:42 3 Months ago Address
정말 이쁘게 잘 되었네요  ㅊㅋ 드려요

주주리이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 15:56 3 Months ago Address
감사해영!!!
수박주스님 2024-06-27 (목) 15:34 3 Months ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘됐어요!

주주리이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 15:56 3 Months ago Address
감사해용ㅎㅎㅎㅎ!!
코할구야 2024-06-28 (금) 00:40 3 Months ago Address
너무 예쁘게 잘 되셧네요!!ㅎㅎ 정보 감사합니다

주주리이 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 08:40 2 Months ago Address
감사해용 ㅎㅎㅎ
햄스터엉덩이 2024-06-30 (일) 22:57 2 Months ago Address
헐ㅠㅠ 너무 예쁘게 잘 되셨네요 병원 정보랑 원장님 정보도 감사드립니다!!

주주리이 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 08:41 2 Months ago Address
감사해용 넥스트 성형외과 이재수 원장님이요 !! 가슴 전문 1인 원장님이세요
픔이 2024-07-01 (월) 21:22 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

주주리이 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 08:41 2 Months ago Address
멘엑 880만원 지방이식 330으로 했더여 ㅎㅎㅎ
픔이 2024-07-01 (월) 21:22 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
맹궈 2024-07-14 (일) 19:45 2 Months ago Address
추구하는 게 나랑 비슷하다… 혹시 보형물 넣는 위치는 이중평면으로 했어 근막하로 했어? 나도 촉감때문에 모티바랑 멘엑 고민중인데 촉감 확실히 많이 자연스러워??

주주리이 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 08:42 2 Months ago Address
난 멘엑 진짜 만족스러워 둘다 너무 좋은 재료지만 멘엑 촉감도 좋은거 같아 ㅎㅎㅎ 이중평면!!!!
나니용12 2024-07-20 (토) 13:14 2 Months ago Address
흉터 후기좀 알수있을까요

주주리이 Writer 2024-08-08 (목) 08:44 1 Months ago Address
아직 자세히보면 남아있지만 자세히 안보면 잘 티앙나용
쫴니 2024-07-29 (월) 18:05 2 Months ago Address
축하드려요 이글보고 저도 상담잡았어요! ㅋㅋ

주주리이 Writer 2024-08-08 (목) 08:45 1 Months ago Address
헉감사합니다 넥스트로 잡으셨어요?
Prev  Next  List