Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

I went to another consultation just to increase my size... and was diagnosed with a rupture. Please explain with the picture.

베리아트릭 2024-04-26 (금) 11:45 5 Months ago 2854
Hospital
엠디외과의원

This is before the photo was taken again! Maybe it was because I had some chest pain, but I wasn't satisfied with the surgery... so I started looking into reoperation, haha ​​(already funny) I went to famous hospitals, of course, right? Since it is a reoperation.. I want to increase the size for the first time, and I consult for a reoperation.. Everyone knows that a consultation for a reoperation is to look at an ultrasound, but there are no signs of rupture in either place. You can just replace the implant and increase the size. You can do it~ I had a consultation like this haha. I didn't know anything, but wow, that's right. I excitedly wrote down the estimate and ended up going to MD for my third consultation. They also had an ultrasound there, but wow...??? It's a rupture??? At that time, I thought someone had hit me on the back of my head with a hammer at the hospital... I was dazed for a moment. I was shocked that it was ruptured, but this wasn't my first consultation at this hospital. That was such a shock,,, haha. I don't know how to properly read an ultrasound. I knew that there was a division between doctors and non-doctors, but I was quite shocked because I had chosen the places I went to. I thought, "Oh, this is why you should go to a breast surgeon for breast surgery." I wondered why a hospital specializing in breast surgery was a specialized hospital in the first place..... So. The final decision was made by MD, who was the only one who found the rupture, and I decided to have the surgery. I put 500 Motiva injections on each side, but it wasn't that big, right? 500 degrees is about the same, so I guess I would have been satisfied with 380 degrees for my first surgery. The first surgery was an arm node, so I wanted to do it again with an arm node, but because the implant ruptured, I had to do a bottom surgery! However, the size has become considerably larger than before, haha. Unless you lift your breasts onto your shoulder, you can't see the scar from the front at all. It 's been about two months, and maybe because it was a reoperation + a bottom amputation, the recovery was much faster than the first time, and it was almost painless, and the feel of the scar went away quickly. ! Before, I was worried about the slightly symmetrical shape and lived with it, but now that the asymmetry is all aligned, I am much more satisfied. As I was writing the review, it occurred to me... I wish I had only visited the two hospitals in front of this hospital and retaken the exam. .ㅋ I think the implant burst while cutting the armpit and the gel got all over it. When I think about that, I realize that there are so many moments of choice in real life... I praise myself so much x20 for going to the last hospital without making an appointment right after the consultation... Lastly , for those of you who are looking for surgery or breast augmentation, be sure to go to a hospital that is good at performing ultrasounds and get consultation for reconstruction. Don't go anywhere, just go to a specialized hospital. ㅠㅠ
Written by
App

Comment 10
johnjohnjo… 2024-04-26 (금) 12:17 5 Months ago Address
omg… I couldn't even find a rupture.

베리아트릭 Writer 2024-04-29 (월) 13:51 4 Months ago Address
Really... it's shocking ㅠㅠ
babyangel 2024-04-27 (토) 12:39 5 Months ago Address
I'm glad the rupture was discovered ㅠㅠ It seems like luck really went well naturally.
타이니니 2024-04-27 (토) 13:29 5 Months ago Address
Wow, it was a rupture, but other hospitals won’t tell you. It’s natural, so it’s good.
참치마뉴웅 2024-05-01 (수) 19:39 4 Months ago Address
It's really 500, but it doesn't feel too big and I think it could be made taller. Is it proportional to one's body type rather than size? I don't know what it feels like, it matches well and looks natural.
꾸꾸까깽 2024-05-19 (일) 13:35 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

베리아트릭 Writer 2024-06-25 (화) 15:23 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
강구스nyyy 2024-06-28 (금) 04:00 3 Months ago Address
병원 정보좀 알고싶어

베리아트릭 Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 14:23 2 Months ago Address
엠디외과!
제발내려와 2024-07-22 (월) 11:43 2 Months ago Address
헐 무서웠겠다 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List