Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

Review of the 6th day of breast revision surgery (Mentorboost) posterior epicanthoplasty revision surgery

양갱이난다요 2024-01-17 (수) 17:27 5 Months ago 1874
Dr.
가슴 송재용 눈 송훈
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1470 만원
Days
6 days
Review of posterior epicanthoplasty breast revision surgery In the past, due to the side effect of having too much red skin exposed after posterior epicanthoplasty, I had restoration work done to close my eyes more than they should have. After the epicanthoplasty , my eyes looked refreshed and very pretty, but I was reluctant to go to bright places because of the red flesh. My eyes became really lumpy... It was stressful, so I went to several places for consultations, but they said there wasn't a lot of free space, so there was no room for them anymore... I had additional consultations without any expectations at every hospital I went to for other procedures or plastic surgery. I just gave up and lived, thinking that saying the same thing wouldn't work. I have a very narrow ribcage and a very skinny body, so the rippling was very severe, so I went to bed as dark as possible and was reluctant to touch myself and wear fine clothes. I couldn't wear silver and lived with breasts that were worse than nothing... Then, after hearing that Mentor Boost was the best for rip-offs, I looked into it and went there, looking forward to seeing the back opening as well. First of all, I liked the counseling director because he was very kind and had good sense. Perhaps because the desk staff was very busy, the director who specializes in SoSo rear opening was a very cheerful and bright person who made me feel good . This is why it is possible to get a rear opening! ! Huh? Does this work? I thought, but the back opening method is different from other places, and everyone said I couldn't do it, so I gave up and lived, so there's no reason not to do it!!! The director who specializes in breasts asked me about the plain feeling, what I was most worried about, and what would be the second and third thing that would be better, and I said that the first thing is rippling, and the second thing is that when asked, I felt like the breast implants were down too much, so I asked them to raise them a little. This can happen when you post it and you ask if this is what you want, so are these weird breasts? I asked, and everyone said that the breasts they want are different and that they are a little different from what is universally known as the ideal breast, but it felt like the director was trying to input exactly what I wanted. And since my implants were stuck together without any space in my cleavage, he said he would also take care of that part. In fact, he said this was the most difficult technique. After the consultation, I immediately made an appointment for posterior opening and breast augmentation. Immediately after the surgery, it was so cold that I thought I was going to freeze to death. ㄷㄷㄷ I'm usually prone to cold, and when I came out of the surgery with my body temperature having dropped significantly in the morning, I was shaking like an aspen tree. The recovery room was heated with a heater without an electric blanket, and they made sure it wasn't as cold as possible, and the counseling director came in the middle. Come and give me a hot pack (this is really touching ㅜ). After the surgery, it hurts and it's hard. I can only remember being colder than this. ㅠ   It's been 6 days since the surgery, but have you really done the breast work? There is no pain as much as I would like. They said that because I had a reoperation, a breast room was created, but perhaps that is why my breasts do not interfere with my daily life at all. The problem is that the area around the eyes is extremely swollen, yellow and bruised, the whites of the eyes are swollen, there is a lot of discharge, and it is a bit uncomfortable to open the eyes. It is an annoying feeling, so the eyes get tired easily, and daily life is seemingly impossible. At least that was the case for me. 3 ~Starting on the 4th day, eye fatigue was significantly reduced. On the 5th day, the first stitches were removed. On the 6th day, I can now blink comfortably. However, there are still stitches left at the corners of my eyes and there are yellow bruises, so I can go about my daily life, but I have a normal face. cannot be done. The whites are still swollen. However, you can see rapid improvement after the 5th day, so I think you will be able to lead a complete daily life by the 2nd week. Today is the 6th day and the 8th day is the day to have the remaining stitches and chest stitches removed. It's just fine now. However, since plastic surgery is something that needs to be done once the swelling goes down, you should not be nervous until the end!! I'll come back with another review~
Written by
App
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1128)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
코성형수술후기
1 Days ago
뉴니느니
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
기리니D
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
Seohaa
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
코코아아이스
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
또릉르
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
곙꾸
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
삥뽕뽱
Review of the 6th day of breast revision surgery (Mentorboost) posterior epicanthoplasty revision surgery's Reviews More (10/1128)

Comment 1
판다바오 2024-01-22 (월) 03:32 5 Months ago Address
부스트 후기 첨인것같아! 다음 후기도 잘 부탁행!
Prev  Next  List