Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Revision Surgery]

Review of capsular contracture breast revision surgery (with photos)

Vewi 2023-09-26 (화) 17:46 8 Months ago 5073
Hospital
엠디외과의원

Implant Motiva 355 First surgery incision site: Arm joint Reoperation incision site: Base joint I had contractures on one side of my chest and had reoperation. It seems like people worry about going to several hospitals when deciding on a hospital, but I think deciding on a hospital was easier than I thought. The contracture was discovered by chance during a checkup at a breast surgery clinic in Ilsan. The hospital there introduced me to MD Surgery Director Lee Sang-dal, so I looked up information about the hospital, received consultation, and made a decision. Because of the cost, I could use that if I had the implant I wanted, but since it was a reoperation and they said it would be better to use Motiva, I decided on Motiva even though the cost was a bit burdensome. But when I looked at it later, I realized that the follow-up care was very systematic and they paid more attention to it than at the first hospital. When I look at things like this, I think the surgery is not expensive. It was embarrassing because it was a small part, but it seemed like everyone was bragging about it, so I plucked up the courage to post a picture. I was in a situation where I had to have a second surgery due to contracture, so I was uncomfortable thinking about losing money, and I thought there wouldn't be much of a difference, but when I took the pictures, I saw a huge difference... If you look at the pre-surgery photos, only the top of my breasts was severely convex due to the contracture, but at first there was only a slight asymmetry. I didn't even know it was construction. The capsule was completely removed and I had re-operation with a lower excision. The first surgery was done through the arm node, but in the case of contracture, satisfactory results can only be achieved by removing the capsule well, so it was done through the arm node because it was difficult to completely remove it through the arm node. I hope that anyone considering reoperation will keep this in mind. The first surgery was done on the arm because of the scar on the bottom of the bottom, but after actually getting the bottom cut, it was still red, but the hospital did a good job of taking care of the scar, so it turned slightly white later. They say the scar is barely visible because it has healed to a flesh-colored color. They say it's not visible from the front and can only be seen when someone lifts the breast. The size of the implant was set to 355. Honestly, it's not only big, but the shape has been improved so much that I like it. I'm still satisfied with the feel, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what it will be like in 6 months or a year. I especially like that the upper chest is not shaped like a rice bowl. Right now, I'm satisfied with the look and feel, but since it's a reoperation, I'm not yet reassured and will continue to monitor it further.

Comment 6
마슷흐걸 2023-09-27 (수) 14:53 8 Months ago Address
It went well naturally
와사비123 2023-09-27 (수) 19:43 8 Months ago Address
It's pretty. Does it hurt anything?
쀼산킹 2023-10-04 (수) 16:39 8 Months ago Address
I’m jealous of how natural it is!!
잉채채 2023-10-05 (목) 16:17 8 Months ago Address
I want to touch it.. I heard it really feels good.
beyo**** 2023-10-11 (수) 13:23 8 Months ago Address
It's pretty
vannil 2023-10-20 (금) 10:19 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List